5 Things You’ll Want Around This Summer

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Now that summer is in full swing, here is 5 things you’ll want around this summer!

1. The New CamelBak Forge Travel Mug

CamelBak’s new travel mug is leak and spill-proof, perfect for a collegiette who’s always on the go. It’s great for hot drinks, or cold drinks which makes it one of the most versatile cup you can get this summer. Not to mention you’ll feel great about using a reusable cup rather than disposable.

2. Vera Bradley ID Holder

Why carry a cumbersome wallet when you can quickly grab this ID holder? This ID holder has plenty of space for your cards, ID, and cash. So much easier to take out and about, instead of your whole purse. 

3. Tampons from Monthly Gift

Mother nature has a way of sometimes catching us off guard. While having fun in the sun, its easy to forget to run to the store to stock up on supplies. The best part about these tampons is that, thanks to the Monthly Gift App, you can get them delivered every month (before your period even arrives) in a chic little black box with delicious chocolate!

4. Vera Bradley “Twice as Nice” Keychain

The Vera Bradley “Twice as Nice” keychain, is a double ended key chain that allows you keep all of your keys in one place. You can easily attach the keychain to your ID holder, making your keys and wallet a quick grab and go! Perfect for a collegiette who is always on the move.

5. Pure Silk Shaving Cream

With summer, you are constantly shaving your legs. Make the chore easier with Pure Silk Shaving Cream. This lather stays on legs to protect you from cuts with a moisturizing formula softens skin as you shave. The Rust-proof can is perfect for the shower too!

\

Shelby Smith is an English major with a concentration in creative writing at Georgia College & State University. She hopes to write the next great American novel one day while becoming a #girlboss. Shelby loves Pinterest, hedgehogs, organizational supplies, and has a mild obsession with makeup. You can follow her on Instagram @shelbysmilege.