5 Reasons We Can’t Wait For Fuller House

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

It’s almost the time we have all been waiting for….the airing of Fuller House! The spin off of Full House will make its Netflix debut, and while there are endless amounts of reasons to be excited, here are just a few things to look forward to!

1. Alex and Nicky

While we are definitely sad that MaryKate and Ashley won’t be on the show, there is still another set of twins to look forward to seeing…Alex and Nicky! The actors, Dylan and Blake Tuomy-Wilholt have stayed away from show business,so we now have the chance to see them all grown up!

2. Stephanie’s Digs Toward Kimmie

These almost always went over Kimmie’s head (and ours during childhood, to be honest), which made them all the more enjoyable. Now that they’re adults, Stephanie’s one liners are sure to be even better.

3. The Tanner House

While all the changes in life are stressing you out, at least the TV house of your dreams is still there for you after all these years.

4. Seeing Where Everyone Has Ended Up

Since Full House ended in 1997, we have almost 20 years worth of catching up

to do! Like, did Michelle and Teddy get married, is Wake Up San Francisco still on the air???

5. A Reason to Put off Homework

Because let’s face it, you’re not just going to stop at one episode.

Lover of iced coffee and all things cheetah print. Just a city girl living in a small town college world.