This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

It’s clear to see that everyone adores Lush, the cosmetic company with fresh, fragrant, and unique products. You’ve probably noticed the widespread obsession with their bath products – bath bombs and bubble bars have been all over social media in the recent years – but have you taken a moment to appreciate what else they have to offer? While Lush is mainly known for their adorable, colorful bath bombs, the company creates so many masks and cleansers to help save your skin. The following products are some of my favorite things Lush has to offer and my skin would be in deep trouble without them. Hopefully, this will inspire you to order some Lush facial products of your own and see what wonders they can do for your skin!

1. Cup O’ Coffee Face and Body Mask

If you absolutely adore coffee (and having smooth skin), this is the mask for you! It’s full of coffee grounds and Kaolin to deeply clean your pores and exfoliate your skin. I start each day with this mask (it may or may not be on my face as I am currently writing this) and it wakes up and smoothes my skin to perfection. 

2. Oatifix Fresh Face Mask

This mask is a staple for my face, especially during fall and winter when my skin tends to be very dry. I can always count on it to bring life back into my skin when it gets flaky. Oatifix eradicates dry skin with oats, bananas and ground almonds. Just the aroma itself comforts me and reminds me of fall.

3. Mask of Magnaminty Face and Body Mask

Mask of Magnaminty is known as “the ultimate face mask,” due to its extreme cleansing and healing abilities. With China clay, peppermint and aduki beans, this mask exfoliates dry skin and cleans pores of any dirt or debris. Honey and vanilla are also used to calm and cool down the skin. This mask deeply cleans your skin without being too harsh and is perfect for preventing breakouts. 

4. Herbalism Face and Body Cleanser

For years, I have used Herbalism whenever I noticed my face getting oily or breaking out. This cleanser contains kaolin clay and rice bran to get rid of any oiliness, along with rosemary, nettle, and chamomile leaves for a fresh, calm feeling. Herbalism will bring balance back into your skin and leave you feeling clean and oil-free.

5. Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask

Catastrophe Cosmetic is the product I turn to when acne gets the best of me. It is packed with blueberries to provide nutrients and vitamins to your face, preventing breakouts and skin imbalances from occurring. This mask is also very cooling and soothing to irritated skin and will leave you feeling protected against any possible skin catastrophes.

These are only a few of the powerful facial products Lush has to offer. Next time you stop by the shop to pick up your favorite bath bomb, take a look at the masks and cleansers. Although the products mentioned here may not suit every woman’s skin type, there are tons of other facial products Lush has in store – you just have to explore, research, and try out new products to see which ones will work best. You never know which product will be the perfect fit for all of your skin’s needs!

Her Campus GCSU Campus Correspondent. Senior Mass Communication major with a focus in Journalism. Cat mom, writer, avid concert-goer, iced coffee addict.