nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Looking for something to put you in the spoopy fall mood you desperately desire? Look no further!

Here are 5 frightfully fun suggestions to get your Halloween started despite the weather’s best efforts to pretend it’s still summer: 

1. Watch Over the Garden Wall on Hulu!

GIF via imgur

This might just look like a cartoon about two boys walking through the woods, but it’s so much more than that! Viewers of all ages can enjoy Wirt and Greg’s quest to get out of the forest and go home before the mysterious beast can get them! It’s funny, it’s spooky, and it’s sweeter than potatoes and molasses! 

2. Watch Edgar Allen Poe’s Murder Mystery Dinner Party on Youtube!

GIF via lies.com 

Do you love literature and murder? Well, have I got a web series for you! Edgar Allen Poe just wants to throw a fun murder mystery dinner party, but things get a little more murder-y than planned. Start at episode one here! 

3. Ride the Haunted Mansion on Youtube!

GIF via GIPHY

That’s right! You can ride just about any Disney ride right from your very own room! Why not climb in a doombuggy and visit everyone’s favorite haunted mansion? I even got the links for you!

Disney World (Low light version and version with queue), Disneyland Phantom Manor Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disneyland, and Mystic Manor Hong Kong Disneyland

4. Listen to a spooky podcast!

GIF via makeagif

I recommend Lore or, if you’re looking for something VERY scary, The Black Tapes

5. Watch Halloweentown High!

GIF via GIPHY

It’s the best Halloweentown movie, and no one can change my mind. Watch it and feel the high school magic! 

Happy Halloween! 

Elizabeth is a Senior Creative Writing major at GCSU. She loves all things Disney and is always prepared to pet any puppy that walks her way. When she isn’t writing, you can probably find her watching old movies, belting showtunes, or listening to her latest podcast obsession. Follow Elizabeth on Instagram and Twitter @lizzy4liz