This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

1. The Aces 

This girl band on the rise is a group that you will not want to miss out on. Their indie pop music is so much fun, and totally relatable if you have ever been in love or experienced heartbreak. They are currently on tour opening for COIN, so catch them at a show if you can!

Image via Lincoln Hall

2. Brockhampton

I would be very surprised if you have not yet heard of or listened to “the best boyband since One Direction.” This group of guys makes music that is so unique and always fun – nothing like I have ever heard before.

Image via Miami New Times

3. Rex Orange County

Alex O’Connor, the Englishman behind Rex Orange County, is extremely talented. His music makes you want to dance, while also being relatable.

Image via High Snobiety

4. CupcakKe

Elizabeth Harris, better known as CupcakKe, is one of the most underrated female rappers. Her latest release, Ephorize, has risen pretty high on the charts. Though she is known for her more raunchy songs that have gone viral, she gets very introspective on Ephorize and has multiple tracks with a deeper meaning.

Image via LPR 

Her Campus GCSU Campus Correspondent. Senior Mass Communication major with a focus in Journalism. Cat mom, writer, avid concert-goer, iced coffee addict.