2 Ways That Garnier Can Make Your Life Easier

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

With finals week oh-so-quickly approaching, you may find yourself wonder how the semester got away from you. Where did all the time go?! With everything left to do before leaving for winter break, you’ll hardly have time to sleep, eat or breath,  much less make yourself look presentable. Don’t you worry your pretty little head, Garnier has got you covered! Their image of natural beauty is much more do-able for collegiettes on the go. They were kind enough to send samples of their Volume Extend Shampoo and Conditioner to all of us here at Her Campus, and let me tell you, it was greatly appreciated!

Even the busiest student still has to find the time to shower (hopefully!), so why not choose products that will keep working for you all day long? With Volume Extend, you won’t have to worry about your hair going flat or looking drab, whether you’re pulling an all-nighter in the library or trying to impress the cutie who sits behind you in chem. Garnier’s natural oils and fruit fibers ensure thick, luxurious locks, while the light formula leaves hair feeling clean and fresh, not weighed down. 

And it’s not just for finals! With Garnier, you will be the envy of everyone at your holiday parties. 

Garnier’s Volume Extend system is perfect for any occasion. After all, beautiful, full hair is always in style!

What do you love about Garnier’s products? Tweet us @HerCampusGCSU using #GarnierManeAttraction to tell us!

Tess is a senior English major at Georgia College, with a concentration in literature and a minor in French. She loves Bruce Springsteen, watching TV, matching pajama sets, baking, cuddling with her dog, and oxford commas. Her life goal is to marry Ben Wyatt and have the hair of a Victoria's Secret model. You can follow her on Twitter at @likeomgtess.