13 Reasons Why You Should Be Watching Scream Queens

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Scream Queens may have just aired, but it’s about to be your new favorite show. It centers on the Kappa Kappa Tau sorority, which not only has to deal with unwanted pledges but with a serial killer targeting the sisters. Here are 13 reasons why you should be tuning in! 

1. It’s the most quotable work of art since Pitch Perfect.

2. Emma Roberts plays Chanel, the Regina George of your nightmares.

3. And if you loved The Plastics, you will die for The Chanels 

4. This show is basically what would happen if Glee and American Horror Story had a baby.

5. Which means you will be screaming.

6. But also crying from laughter.

7.It stars quite a few former Nickelodeon actresses.

This includes Ariana Grande, Emma Roberts, Keke Palmer, and Skyler Samuels (AKA Ashley Blake from Drake and Josh)!

8. And repping from the Disney side is Nick Jonas.

ENOUGH SAID

9. You will have a reason to look forward to Tuesdays. 

10. Especially because watching it is the perfect form of roomie bonding.

You and your roommate may even bake cupcakes covered in red food dye to celebrate the show. Or maybe my roommate and I were the only ones who did that….

11.. The fashion on the show will give you more inspiration than you thought possible.

12. This show is full of surprises, and you will never know what’s going to happen next.

13. Everyone will be talking about it the next morning. And you definitely don’t wanna be out of the loop, do you?

Lover of iced coffee and all things cheetah print. Just a city girl living in a small town college world.