This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Furman chapter.

FabFitFun is a quarterly subscription box that delivers a selection of full-size premium products to your front door. Each box includes the latest in beauty, fashion, fitness, and wellness which you’ll be able to customize depending on what type of products you like best! I’ll admit I was skeptical at first, but now that I’ve been doing it for a year and a half, while also convincing my roommates, mom, and sisters to get on board, I can definitely say it’s worth it!

I know $50 may seem like a lot of money, but this is only a seasonal charge. Plus, you can choose to skip a season if you don’t want to pay at the time! Plus, there are a ton of coupon codes for your first box, so you can test it out for only $35. The products in your box add up to a value that’s over $200, and you’re getting to test amazing companies you might never have found or wanted to splurge on otherwise! 

I’ll admit I have a bit of a problem. When I go to Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx, Target, or any other wonderland like that, I always buy products I don’t necessarily need or aren’t the best quality. In other words, I buy just to buy. With FabFitFun I get all the products I never even knew I needed, but have ended up using daily! I highly recommend getting a subscription, it’s a prime treat yourself moment!

Leigh Poteat is a writer for Her Campus at Furman University. She is a psychology major from Columbia, South Carolina. She is a firm believer of women supporting women and finding new and creative ways that we can support that! She loves good wine, great coffee, and collecting candles!
Mackenzie Smith is the Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus at Furman University. She is a senior majoring in Public Health with a minor in Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies. Mackenzie has a passion for making sure women feel empowered and important throughout all stages of life which can be seen through her work with Girlology and The Homeless Period Project.