This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Furman chapter.

NYC-based model and pop artist, Tiff Baira is here to offer us all the dating advice we’ve ever wanted. Hailing from New Orleans, Baira is working her way through the metropolitan dating scene, one Wall Street type at a time. Gaining internet fame through her TikTok advice series allowed her to create a podcast for all the full-length anecdotes she has to share. Join Tiff on her journey to find love, one one-night-stand a time, and discover all the amazing content she has to offer along the way. 

When a video explaining how to attract rich NYC sugar daddies comes up on your TikTok ‘For You’ page, naturally, one is intrigued. Currently, I do not reside in NYC nor am I in the market for a sugar daddy, so the content of the video wasn’t exactly for me. But the girl in the video certainly caught my attention, and that girl was Tiff Baira. She has a charisma that almost catches you off guard, a confidence that is contagious, and seriously good advice. Plus the fact that she can manage to have all of these qualities come across to the viewer in a 60 second TikTok video, solidifying her unique and compelling spirit. 

Baira’s TikTok page is essentially one continuous advice series where she gives us tips on various topics relating to dating in the digital age. She covers more serious topics like confidence, self-worth, and dating rules to live by. But she also keeps us laughing with videos where she rates her ‘morning after a one-night stand’ looks, personal dating stories, and recent texts she’s received from men whose name she doesn’t even remember. Her videos not only feature great advice, but they’re always uplifting, empowering, and certainly fun to watch.

Inspired by the TikTok series, is Baira’s podcast, Take Me Out, which launched in July. There are currently eight episodes available to listeners, where Baira and guests chat about navigating big city nightlife, embracing body positivity, how to master the first date, and so much more. She created the podcast to give her followers the advice they were writing in and asking for, as well as a safe space to talk about sex and other intimate aspects of dating. Listeners tune in to hear Baira’s take on the Manhattan dating scene, the type of men she’s currently dating, how to handle men with big egos, and all of the shenanigans she gets up to while looking for love in the city that never sleeps. 

In addition to her TikTok series and podcast, Baira has also begun offering private, virtual sessions that go for $25 for a 30-minute session and $50 for an hour-long session. In these sessions, she offers dating advice specific and exclusive to the client and their current relationship status. Aside from her endeavors as a virtual love guru, Baira works in the city as a model while pursuing her career in music. Tiff Baira is a woman who wears many hats, many men, and does it all while being unabashedly herself. Follow this NYC cowgirl’s journey on all her socials, tune in to her podcast, stream her music, and in the words of Baira herself, always remember that you don’t owe men sh*t. 

Gabrielle is a Campus Correspondent and Social Media Editor at Furman University's chapter of HerCampus. She is a senior Communication Studies and French double major who loves vintage clothes, a well-curated pinterest board, and being a part of the HerCampus community!