This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Furman chapter.

It’s 4 pm and you’re about to take a nap after a long day of classes. You unlock your phone and see the Tinder app. A quick Tinder sesh… why not?!

Here are a few things us gals prefer NOT to see on our screens. 

#1: Gym Pics

(Gif Courtesy of GIPHY)

“Oh sick man, how much do you lift?” said no girl EVER. Please refrain from the Planet Fitness Selfie. Thanks!

#2: Snapchat Filters

(Gif Courtesy of GIPHY)

Are we in middle school? I think kik is a more appropriate app for you.

#3: Trucks

(Gif Courtesy of GIPHY)

We get it. You have a big jacked up truck. Send pics to your bros, you do you boo. But trying to win over a girl with your lifted F150 makes you seem like you’re overcompensating for your small d*ck size.

#4: AirPods

Flex your AirPods literally anywhere else. No one wants to swipe right on a self-absorbed douchebag.

#5: Group Pics

(Gif Courtesy of GIPHY)

Please do not and I repeat DO NOT have a picture of you posted up with your bros as your first profile pic. I don’t have time to play guess who.

#6: Sunglasses

(Gif Courtesy of GIPHY)

Before I swipe I’d kind of like to know what you look like. If I can’t see your face, I’m not going to swipe in your favor.

#7: Videos

UGH they take forever to load. Instead of waiting to see a 2 second vid that most likely isn’t worth my time imma pass and hit you with a left swipe. Moving on. 

#8: Mirror Pics

(Gif Courtesy of GIPHY)

Very similar to gym pics. I don’t care how attractive you are. Just. Don’t. Do. It.

#9: SOLO Dog Pics

Dogs. Are. Everything. But if your profile begins with a solo snap of your pup, it’s a no from me dawg. If I wanted to look at cute doggos I’d go to the nearest animal shelter.

#10: Drugs

1. They’re illegal 2. It’s not attractive. 

And that my friends is the tea.