This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Furman chapter.

Whether you like it or not, Christmas is quickly approaching. If you are like me, it can be a struggle to think of what to get your loved ones. Some people just seem to have everything, making it difficult to think of something they might need. To help you shop for these individuals I compiled a list of some gift ideas that range from the affordable to the more expensive. 

For your mom: 

1. Charter club cotton robe
  2. Revlon hot air brush
  3. Nespresso machine

For your dad:

1. Men’s sunday slipper 
  2. Ancestry DNA kit
  3. YETI carryall

For your sister:

1. Lululemon define jacket
  2. SKIMS build your cozy set 
  3. OLAPLEX healthy hair essentials 

For your brother:

1. Leather duffle bag 
  2. Massage gun
  3. Device charging dock

For your boyfriend:

1. Weekend away to Asheville, Charlotte, Atlanta, etc.
  2. Stan Smith Shoes
  3. Leather belt

For your girlfriend:

1. Unique candle
  2. Anthropologie necklace 
  3. Apple watch 

I hope these ideas were helpful to you. I certainly will be using a few! In the season of giving, let’s show our loved ones how much we love and appreciate them. Wishing you a very merry Christmas!

Hadley Hudson is a senior Psychology major and Medicine, Health and Culture minor at Furman University. She hopes to attend medical school after college. In addition to writing for HerCampus, she is involved in Alpha Delta Pi, Alpha Epsilon Delta, and Women's Club Soccer. She spends her free time reading, hanging with friends, and eating good food!