Unsplash
Sex + Relationships

6 Tinder Bios to Make You Belly Laugh

Often times Tinder starts out spicy, exciting, and exhilarating. The ability to have a plethora of eligible (or at least tolerable) men and women in your local area to chat, hangout, and subsequently get ghosted by would make any free-spirited consumer of hookup culture swoon.

However, sometimes this opportunity results in finding some strange characters that turn the fun dating app into a lukewarm hell. With this being said please enjoy this collection of random, and at times very confusing male tinder bios.

– Graham, 24

– Tyler, 22

– Frank, 22

– (Other) Tyler, (also) 22

– John, 23

– Braden, 21

I hope that all you lovely gals have enjoyed these bios. Now go out into the world and go after literally any man but these. Happy swiping!

Olivia Glad

Furman '21

Olivia Glad is a senior majoring in Sociology with a minor in Women, Gender, and Sexuality studies, a writer for HerCampus, a peer leader and mentor, as well as a Resident Assistant. She is an avid supporter of women, social justice, and self-reflection and has written numerous papers and engaged in passion projects about these topics. She loves the color pink and a nice iced coffee after a long day of classes. She hopes to become a college professor or program director to enlighten young minds, but ultimately to become a mentor and friend to all.