Ever wonder what Drake song matches your zodiac sign? Well, here’s a full list of zodiac signs as Drake songs!

Capricorn: “Nonstop”

People born under this sign are pragmatic, disciplined, stoic and ambitious. Capricorns are also work-oriented, hard-working and money motivated. In this song, Drake is boasting about his abilities and his successes. In this combative track, Drake talks about how his smart business moves got him to where he is. He says in the song, “I don’t know nobody else that’s doing this.” The personal praise for being so focused on their path really resonates with a Capricorn. This track encompasses exactly who Capricorns are on the inside.

Aquarius: “Passionfruit”

Aquarians (arguably the best sign) are analytical, original, independent, easy-going and rebellious. “Passionfruit” is a very gentle and mellow song, much like the Aquarian affinity towards freedom and open-mindedness. One of the lyrics is: “passionate from miles away.” This relates to the Aquarian lack of attachment to their emotions. The creative and rhythmic feel of this song matches the energy of those born under this sign perfectly.

Pisces: “Child’s Play”

Pisces are compassionate, intuitive, overly trusting and sad. In “Child’s Play,” Drake talks about how he knows he is being used for his money and time but does not care. He loves indulging and is revealing that he is aware of his faults. Drake says, “You don’t wanna fall in love I know. I’m not someone you should trust I know.” The intuition and compassion that Pisces have for others really shines through in this song. They care about people deeply but also will be aware of their true feelings.

Aries: “Fake Love”

“Fake Love” is reflective of Aries’ skeptic nature. In this song, Drake talks about his feelings about the people around him using him and taking advantage of him for his money. People born under this sign are courageous, determined, moody, honest and short-tempered. In this song, Drake says, “I don’t trust a word you say. How you wanna click up after your mistakes? Look you in the face and it’s just not the same.” The song is blunt and straight to the point, much like an Aries. Don’t toy with their emotions, because you’ll get called out for showing them “fake love.”

Taurus: “Too Good” (feat. Rihanna)

People born under this sign are reliable, patient, possessive, stubborn and stable. In “Too Good,” Drake and Rihanna feel as though they are putting in a lot of work into a relationship but are not getting enough in return. They say, “I don’t know how to talk to you, I don’t know how to ask you if you’re okay.” This goes back to the stubborn nature of this sign, being closed off to the idea of trying to reach their significant other’s emotions in any other way because they have already failed. They are ready to stick with their choices and ideals until the point of personal satisfaction.

Gemini: “The Motto”

Records
Photo byFlorencia Viadana from Unsplash
Geminis are outgoing, intelligent, impulsive, indecisive and adaptable. “The Motto” is a beloved song among all age groups that were listening to top 100 songs in 2012, much like the energy of a Gemini. Everyone loves the outgoing, friendly and inclusive natures of a Gemini. But they are not afraid to be openly indecisive. Drake says, “I mean maybe she won’t, then again maybe she will. I can almost guarantee she know the deal.” The song is also free-spirited, naming the acronym YOLO as the motto to live by, reflective of their impulsivity.

Cancer: “Take Care” (feat. Rihanna)

Cancers are loyal, caring, protective, overly sensitive and moody. This song is an emotional song about trying to heal someone who was hurt in a previous relationship. In the song, he is showing that he is willing to mend this person’s heart if they are willing to let him. They say, “Cause if you let me, here’s what I’ll do. I’ll take care of you.” Cancers are very in-tune with their emotions by nature which shines through in this song. The sensitive and caring theme in this song exemplifies the true meaning of what it is to be a Cancer.

Leo: “Headlines”

Leos are generous, passionate, cheerful, self-centered and stubborn. The first few lines of this song are exactly why this song fits my idea of a true Leo. The lyrics are: “I might be too strung out on compliments, overdosed on confidence. Starting not to give a f*ck and stopped fearing the consequence.” This is classic confident and fiery Leo energy. This is a tune that grabs your attention and will stick in your head for a long time, much like people born under this sign.

Virgo: “Make Me Proud” (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Virgos are practical, hard-working, kind, shy and overly critical. In “Make Me Proud,” Drake is describing a hard-working, all-work-no-play kind of gal. Virgos are typically work-oriented and are natural leaders. Drake says, “I know things get hard but girl you got it, there you go. Can’t you tell by how they lookin’ at you everywhere you go.” The nature of planning and type A personalities associated with people born under this sign align with this song very well.

Libra: “Hold On, We’re Going Home”

Libras are cooperative, social, indecisive and self-pitying. Libras also have the tendency to become “the one that got away.” They are liked by most everyone and constantly have the attention in a room. In this song, Drake is describing the personality of a Libra. He says, “I’ve got my eyes on you, you’re everything that I see. I want your hot love and emotion endlessly.” This song is reflective of a Libra’s natural admirable energy.

Scorpio: “Controlla”

Scorpios are brave, passionate, jealous, secretive and resourceful. Scorpios also tend to be the most loyal among the signs. In this song, Drake is talking about his lack of control over his actions because of his affinity towards this person. He says, “I think I’d lie for you, I think I’d die for you…like controlla.” The passionate and intense lyrics radiate the energy of a true Scorpio. Winning over the trust and loyalty of a Scorpio is a love like no other and will consume the person born under this sign at times. Afterall, Drake is a Scorpio!

Sagittarius: “Feel No Ways”

People born under this sign are idealistic, have a great sense of humor, impatient and have no filter. “Feel No Ways” is a feel-good song that includes Drake’s feeling of insecurity in a relationship. He lost contact with this person and now wants to re-enter their life, when they reject him, he calls them out. Freedom is one of the most valuable things in life to a Sagittarius. I feel as though this song really is a demonstration of a Scorpio setting themselves free of a situation but being criticized for it.

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Youtube and Pinterest!

Aiyanna is a current student at The Florida State University as a sophomore. She is currently studying Psychology with a minor of Communications. Her favorite food is french fries and her favorite drink is strawberry-lemonade. Her passions include working with and helping people. She hopes that this passion one day leads me to the field of public relations and media.
Her Campus at Florida State University.