With summer just around the corner, it’s time to start planning out your break and all the adventures you want to go on. This summer, I encourage you to take every opportunity to explore and do something new! Having an exciting summer doesn’t have to only be about traveling to a foreign place or having a great internship. Some of the best memories are made from the most unexpected nights. I’ve had some of the best moments of my life at concerts with the most unexpected of people so if you get the chance, try to go see an artist live in concert even if you don’t know all their music! Here are some artists who could be touring in a town near you this summer:

1. Ariana Grande

Credit: Channel NewsAsia

The queen of the charts just wrapped up a monumental two-weekend show as the Coachella headliner and she’s ready to get back to touring the U.S. Her latest album, Thank U, Next has been at the top of every chart since its release and it’s safe to say her tour is just as impressive. If you’re looking for a fun night out with your girls, get your cutest outfit and some Ariana tickets. I guarantee you’ll be flipping your hair like it’s nobody’s business for a solid 48 hours after the show.

2. John Mayer

Credit: Twitter

Our sentimental king is back for a world tour this summer, which means it’s time to bulk up on tissues and purchase some tickets. John Mayer has a voice that sounds like the heavens themselves are opening upon us and that feeling is only magnified when you hear it in person. If you’re looking to feel nostalgic and emotional at a concert full of beautiful live music, this is summer tour for you.

3. Billie Eilish

Credit: PopSugar

At just 17 years old, the emo-pop princess is going on tour for her first studio album and the world has high expectations. After headlining her own set at Coachella this year, the sky is really the limit for this young performer. If you’re looking for a night out with your group of friends to jam out to the catchiest songs of 2019, then get your tickets ASAP!

4. Shawn Mendes

Credit: Songkick

Everyone’s favorite Canadian cutie is going on tour with Alessia Cara, so we can expect it to be the hottest ticket of the summer. Shawn has feel-good music that makes for the perfect night out with your best friends to just dance and have fun! If you’re lucky enough to see him this summer, I highly recommend you do and bask in the glory of his perfect chocolate curls.

5. Kacey Musgraves

Credit: The Oakland Press

I can speak from personal experience when I say that Kacey Musgraves is quite literally an angel on earth when she performs. There are few artists these days that truly sound their studio selves when they perform, but she is one of them. Take the combination of killer stage outfits and gorgeous vocals and you have the literal perfect concert.

I'm a senior from Miami, FL majoring in Public Relations and pursuing a Master's degree in Integrated Marketing Communication. Think of me as the love child of Samantha Jones & Carrie Bradshaw, plus throw in a little Cuban spice.
Her Campus at Florida State University.