andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

Your October Horoscope Based on Your Most Recent Tinder Message

Ladies, let’s get real. Sometimes, a random message from a Tinder match can make or break your day. A simple “what’s up?” from a super-like can motivate you to walk that final stretch to class, while an unsolicited d*ck-pic from Chad can seriously ruin your lunch. All of this aside, the first month of school is over, and October is quickly approaching with midterm exams on its heels. You’re probably wondering how to prepare yourself for spooky season, and whether or not this upcoming Environmental Studies test is going to tank your grade. 

Well, look no further! This month, we’re going to let our Tinder messages decide our fate. So log onto that spicy little app, click on your most recent match, and keep reading to see what October has in store for you. 

1. “Wyd?”

October will be pretty uneventful for you. Don’t anticipate getting into any new relationships or making any significant life changes. This month is one where you ride the wave! Don’t sweat the small stuff and make plenty of time to work on yourself. Take bubble baths, exfoliate and start a new skincare routine. Sit back, relax and make sure you find a solid Halloween costume before it’s too late.

2. “What are you looking for on here?”

You’re going to meet someone new this month, who will shake things up for the better. Whether it’s a friend, significant other or role model, someone is going to come into your life and offer you a new perspective. Be sure to be a good listener this month, take others’ advice, and make sure you’re paying attention to your bad habits. Now’s the time to kick them; good things are coming your way soon!

Courtesy: Unsplash

3. “You up?”

This month might prove to be a little tumultuous. If you’ve been going through a rough patch, don’t expect it to clear up just yet. While good things are still on the horizon, October has something it wants to teach you. Be patient and don’t let things boil up. Let out your thoughts and feelings, and make sure you have friends around who always have your back.

4. “Two truths and a lie…”

You’ll be coming into some money this month! Whether it’s a raise from your job, a trivia prize, or a chance encounter, you’re going to be running all the way to the bank this October. Although it’s exhilarating, make sure to keep your head on your shoulders and don’t spend it all in one place. It’s the season of treating yourself, so buy something that you’ve had your eyes on for a while. You deserve it. 

5. “You’re gorgeous.”

October is going to bring you to exciting new places! You’ll be traveling somewhere this month, whether it’s just a few towns over or across the country. Take in the scenery, go to cute coffee shops, and breathe in some fresh air. Make sure you do all the exploring you can and take lots of pictures for Instagram! 

October is a month of new possibilities and exciting fall activities. If this horoscope doesn’t exactly excite you, write your own! Take control of your life and create your own future. Keep swiping ladies and happy Halloween!

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on InstagramTwitter, and Pinterest!

I'm a senior at Florida State University studying Editing, Writing, and Media with a minor in Film Studies and Computer Science. I'm passionate about music, movies, and media!