Your “Grey’s Anatomy” Husband Based on Your Zodiac Sign

Aquarius- Nathan Riggs 

Courtesy: TV Line

Your perfect match is someone as equally strong-minded and intelligent as you are. So who better than a cardiothoracic surgeon? He’s determined to get what he wants and he’ll work for it.

Pisces- Derek Shepherd

Courtesy: India

Ah, McDreamy himself. As a Pisces you are wise and compassionate, so it’s no surprise you fall hard for the romantic type. And NO ONE is more romantic than Dr. Shepherd. 

Aries- Alex Karev 

Courtesy: Pinterest 

Aries are determined and honest with themselves and others, but they’re also short-tempered and sometimes impulsive. Sounds like our favorite sarcastic pediatric surgeon. 

Taurus- Jackson Avery

Courtesy: Pinterest

You’re reliable, practical and often the voice of reason in a sticky situation, much like our Head of Plastic Surgery. He never leaves a job halfway done, which means he’ll love and care for you until the end.

Gemini- Preston Burke

Courtesy: Playbuzz

You let your nerves get the best of you, but you’re a fast learner and can easily adapt to new, challenging situations. After some hard times, Dr. Burke left what was then Seattle Grace to open his own medical research center in Zurich, Switzerland. Better start packing!

Cancer- Ben Warren

Courtesy: Screener

Your heart lies with your home and family. You’re emotional and extremely loyal. Dr. Warren will always have your back and he’s not afraid to bend a few rules to protect you.

Leo- Richard Webber

Courtesy: IMDb

Leos are creative, warm-hearted and passionate about everything they do. Our OG Chief of Surgery has a deep love of surgery and will have one for you. When things get tough, he won’t stop fighting for you.

Virgo- George O’Malley

Courtesy: TV Fanatic

You’re hardworking and kind but you don’t let everyone in that easy. Sometimes you shy away from others, but O’Malley is the perfect gentle soul. He’ll never push you past your limits.

Libra- Owen Hunt

Courtesy: Fanpop

You’re peaceful, love the outdoors, take your relationships very seriously and always fight for what’s right. Grey Sloan’s Head of Trauma is determined to do what’s right and he’ll put his whole heart out on the table for you.

Scorpio- Denny Duquette

Courtesy: TheGreysAnatomyWiki 

Scorpios are brave, compassionate and would easily fall for a patient like Denny. You’re a leader by nature so you’ll take charge and fight for him, and he’ll love you for it. 

Sagittarius- Mark Sloan

Courtesy: GreysMemorial

You’re a generous freedom-lover with a great sense of humor, but sometimes you say too much. You’re enjoying life one day at a time while still trying to figure out who you really are. McSteamy has the perfect carefree spirit to venture around with yours. 

Capricorn- Andrew Deluca

Courtesy: The Huffington Post

You’re genuine and professional when it comes to just about every aspect of life, but you can sometimes be unforgiving. Dr. Deluca takes his internship at Grey Sloan and your relationship very seriously. And when problems arise, he’ll go about solving them the right way. 

I'm currently studying Editing Writing & Media and Public Relations at FSU. When I'm not busy, I love scouting out new restaurants, parks and things to do around Tallahassee. And of course I document it all on Instagram! #DoItForTheGram
Her Campus at Florida State University.