Worth-Your-While Black Friday Deals And Early Sales 2022

As the holiday season swiftly approaches and the spirit of giving spreads through the air, shopping for gifts for loved ones comes to the forefront of many people’s minds. Black Friday is the perfect designated time of the year to accumulate such treats for yourself and others at a lower cost. Thankfully, these amazing sales no longer only exist in-person on the day of Black Friday, but now they start earlier and last even longer with the option of shopping online as well. Many stores have already published their early and on-time Black Friday deals, providing us with even more time to figure out how to best spoil ourselves and our loved ones this year! Below are some of the best early Black Friday deals available on some of the most desired products of the year.

Beauty Sales

Victoria’s Secret Gift Sets are buy one, get one free now.

Benefit Cosmetics will offer 30 percent off sitewide Nov. 20 through Nov. 26, plus free shipping from Nov. 27 through Nov. 29. Enjoy 30 percent off all brow products on Nov. 28.

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics will have 30 percent off sitewide from Nov. 22 to Nov. 26.

Florence By Mills by Millie Bobby Brown will have 25 percent off sitewide Nov. 23 to Nov. 27 and 30 percent off sitewide on Nov. 28.

r.e.m. beauty by Ariana Grande will also offer 30 percent off sitewide from Nov. 23 through Nov. 28. 

​​Pacifica Beauty will take 30 percent off sitewide from Nov. 20 through Nov. 27. Then, receive 30 percent off Nov. 28 through Dec. 2.

Technology Sales

Beats Solo3 Wireless Noise-Canceling Bluetooth Headphones are available now for $100 on Amazon, in comparison to their usual price of $150.

All-New Insignia 24-inch Class F20 Series Smart HD 720p Fire TV (NS-24F201NA23, 2022 Model) is currently on sale for $79 on Amazon.

2021 Apple 10.2-inch iPad (Wi-Fi, 64GB) for $299 on Amazon now.

JBL Flip 4 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker is on sale at Walmart for $59.00, in comparison to its original price of $99.00.

Fashion Sales

Hunter Women’s Original Short Rain Boots on sale now at Nordstrom Rack for $80, in comparison to their usual selling price of $110.

Victoria’s Secret Cozy Pajama Sets are on sale now for $44.95 in comparison to their usual price of up to $59.95. Their Sexy Tee Bras are also at a reduced price of $25 now in comparison to their original price of up to $39.95.

Princess Polly Top Sellers are on sale now for 30 percent off with their code FAV30.

Free People’s Bestselling Thunderbird Flare Jeans are on sale now for $69.95, compared to their original price of $198.00.

Aerie Bras and Bralettes are currently 50 percent off. They are also taking 30-40 percent off their collection’s tops and bottoms, including their famous Crossover Flares, which are currently on sale for $38.46, in comparison to their original price of $54.95. All of their PJs are also 30 percent off.

Gymshark will have up to 60 percent off everything starting Nov. 17.

en route Jewelry will have 35 percent off sitewide for orders over $50, and 20% off sitewide for orders under $50.

Home Sales

Bath & Body Works is famously known for having some of the best Black Friday deals around. Right now, they have a limited-time sale on all candles buy one, get one free. All full-size body care is buy three, get one free. All wallflower fragrance refills and hand soaps are five for $25.

CAROTE 11 Piece Nonstick Cookware Sets is available now for $99 on Amazon in comparison to its usual price of $74.99 on the CAROTE website.

Keurig K-Mini Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker is on sale now for 50 percent off at Target, putting the price at $49.99 in comparison to its usual price of $99.99.

Gourmia 6 Qt Digital Air Fryer with Guided Cooking and 12 One-Touch Cooking Functions is on sale now at Walmart for $38.

Happy shopping!

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram,Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and Pinterest!

Isabella is a junior at Florida State University pursuing a dual degree in Media/Communication Studies and English (Editing, Writing, and Media). She currently serves as the Head Culture Editor of Her Campus at FSU, where some of her responsibilites include editing, overseeing, and pitching ideas for all articles categorized as Culture topics within her chapter. In the past, Isabella interned with Girls' Life Magazine, where she explored her passion for writing and creating digital content. Isabella aspires to someday work in the journalism industry. In her free time, Isabella loves to dance, listen to good music, hang out with her friends, and watch TV shows and movies!