Which ‘Vampire Diaries’ Character You Are Based on Your Enneagram Type

In a world seemingly so dominated by astrology and the nature of each zodiac sign, I have found myself recently obsessed with a different set of personality standards—the enneagram types. The Enneagram Test, like any other personality test, has you answer a series of questions on a scale of “completely inaccurate” to “completely accurate,” and then gives you a number one through nine. Each number correlates with a singular adjective that is supposed to best describe this type of person. Also, very high on my list of things I devote way too much time to is the show The Vampire Diaries (TVD). So of course, newfound obsession meets old, and thus this masterpiece was born. Again, this is a very recent thing, so while I am not an expert, I do feel like I am pretty spot on.

Type 1 – The Reformer

Starting off with a possibly unpopular opinion may not be my best idea but hear me out. Type ones are Klaus Mikaelson, and here’s why. Type ones are known to seek the good and integrity is of importance to them. Though this does not fit Klaus in the slightest, several type ones, like himself, find themselves so wrapped up in their standards that they can come off as judgmental and uncompromising. In Klaus’ hybrid brain, it’s his way or no way, and he is obsessed with making himself untouchable, which is definitely of a type one’s nature. 

Type 2 – The Helper

If you know anything about TVD, then this one is pretty self-explanatory. Bonnie Bennett and other type twos alike are known for their willingness to help. They are considerate, warm and giving. They’re incredibly selfless and often times find themselves coming to the rescue of the people they love. Don’t cross a type two though, they can put up a fight. 

Type 3 – The Achiever

Hey, miss over-achiever, or should I say, miss Caroline Forbes. Type threes are incredibly driven and tenacious. They have big goals and are natural-born leaders, so they typically find themselves in charge of a lot of things. Just like Caroline, threes may come off as bossy and neurotic, but that’s just their ambition talking. I guess this means that type ones and threes make a good match. #KlarolineForever. 

Type 4 – The Individualist

The word “individualist” almost immediately knocked Rebekah Mikaelson out, but the more I thought about and read into it, the more I realized there is not one person that is more suitable to be a type four. Fours are sensitive and temperamental. They may come across as moody and rather annoying, but they typically have a really big heart. They yearn for acceptance and love, which we know is true of Rebekah with her desire to have a normal life with Matt. 

Type 5 – The Investigator

If you are type five, then you are Elijah Mikaelson. Type fives are known as the attentive and perceptive type. They are very curious, analytical and innovative. Elijah spends a lot of time observing how others interact and often times find himself pondering a better life for him and his family.

Type 6 – The Loyalist

By the title alone you can probably assume that a type six is easily Stefan Salvatore. Loyalty and trust are big for Stefan. Type sixes are also known for their goals and what they value, they are very devoted and responsible. A type six may put up walls upon first impression, hence his nickname “Broody,” but it’s only because they are wired to protect themselves and those around them. Stefan is quintessentially a type six and it’s very evident in his relationship with Elena and even his brother Damon. 

Type 7 – The Enthusiast

If you are a type seven, then I hate to say it, but you’re Elena Gilbert. I know I might get some shade for that, but spoiler alert, I’m a type seven so I’m allowed to say it. Sevens are constantly after happiness, adventure and experiences. They crave freedom and spontaneity but are also a good person to turn to in a time of crisis and focus. And of course, as we all know by the endless tears Elena sheds, type sevens are notorious for their emotional side.

Type 8 – The Challenger

Ahh, type eight. Congrats, you are everyone’s favorite bad boy Damon Salvatore. As a type eight, he is powerful, assertive and dominating. Eights are very independent and avoid any form of vulnerability at all costs. Underneath their tough exterior, though, you will find a very big heart and a sweet spot for the people they love, which in his case, is obviously Elena. Maybe being a seven isn’t so bad after all. 

Type 9 – The Peacemaker

If you are a type nine, you and Matt Donavan have a lot in common. As the loveable punching bag of the group, a type nine’s kindness and understanding can easily be taken advantage of. They are very calm and patient and at the end of the day just want to maintain safety and well-being. Matt finds himself in the crossfires of all the drama and somehow manages to stay human all nine seasons, but not a day went by where he didn’t wish for his peaceful, pre-vampire life. 

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, TwitterTikTokYoutube and Pinterest!

HEY YALL!!! Thanks for popping in! My name is Gaby and I'm a junior at Florida State studying Public Health on a Pre-Med track. I'm a big fan of concerts, books, late drives to sonic, and the beach. Hope you like what you read!!!☻☻☻☻
Her Campus at Florida State University.