Which Thanksgiving Dish are You Based on Your Zodiac Sign?

Between the people and the food, the dinner table sees a lot of unique personalities on Thanksgiving Day. Below we’ve determined the Thanksgiving dish you are based on your zodiac sign.

Aries (March 21 – April 19): Macaroni and Cheese

Bold, independent and passionate, Aries are much like the crowd favorite: mac n’ cheese. Mac n’ cheese isn’t a staple side at every Thanksgiving dinner table, but when it makes an appearance people can’t help but gravitate towards it. Aries are natural leaders, and mac n’ cheese can easily stand out on its own.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): Mashed Potatoes

Mashed potatoes are an essential Thanksgiving dish. In a dinner where the star of the show has a knack for burning down houses (we’re looking at you, turkey), mashed potatoes are classic and reliable. Mashed potatoes channel the qualities of Taurus, known for being dependable and trustworthy.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Sweet Potatoes

Geminis are characterized as affectionate and energetic people ready to adapt to any situation. Gemini and sweet potatoes are practically twins.  With their vibrant orange color and various ways to be served, mashed, baked or covered in marshmallows, sweet potatoes are a versatile and beloved Thanksgiving food.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Stuffing

Cancers can be hard to get to know, but are loyal and sentimental like the Thanksgiving classic stuffing. Stuffing includes multiple different ingredients and spices that aren’t always easy to identify, but people love it anyway. Chances are it can be found at every dinner table.

Leo (July 23 – Aug. 22): Turkey

When someone thinks of Thanksgiving, they instantly think of turkey. It takes center stage at the table and, at times, is a total diva. People struggle with cooking it correctly and it can be a lot to handle, but when given time and attention turkey brings everyone together. Similarly, a Leo loves the spotlight and thrives in social settings. They are warm-hearted and it draws people in.

Virgo (Aug. 23 – Sept. 22): Gravy

A little shy yet dedicated to working hard, Virgos and gravy get the job done. Gravy isn’t the star of Thanksgiving dinner but it is a crucial part of it. It makes a big difference in meals and is always there when people reach for it. Just like a Virgo, gravy is dependable. 

Courtesy: Taste of Home

Libra (Sept. 23 – Oct. 22): Dinner Rolls

Let’s get this bread, and keep it coming. Warm and buttery dinner rolls are an irresistible and social side passed around the table. No one likes the confrontation over who gets the last one. Libras are kind and diplomatic people which make dinner rolls their Thanksgiving counterpart.

Scorpio (Oct. 23 – Nov. 21): Cranberry Sauce

Scorpios are fierce, love to try new things and navigate towards authenticity. Cranberry sauce is tart and not for everyone, but that doesn’t stop it from showing up at the dinner table, embodying Scorpios’ bravery and confidence.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 – Dec. 21):   Green Bean Casserole

On any other day, people would probably avoid green beans, a relatively boring vegetable. Green bean casserole, however, creates a twist that everyone loves. Sagittarians have a good sense of humor and are optimistic, much like the dish that brings life into this vegetable.

Capricorn (Dec. 22 – Jan. 19): Corn Casserole

Corn embodies Capricorns for more reasons than them sharing a name. Corn is a traditional and practical Thanksgiving side, two values of Capricorns. They prefer order and practicality, but are ambitious and work hard, which is why they’re a corn casserole, a traditional dish that requires effort.

Aquarius (Jan. 20 – Feb. 18): Pecan Pie

Pecan pie is the perfect balance between shy and eccentric. It makes us think of home, pie being a staple dessert for the holiday, but its flavor stands out, mirroring Aquarius. Original and humanitarians, Aquarians care deeply for friends and family and enjoy the thrill of change.

Pisces (Feb. 19 – March 20): Pumpkin Pie

Two words: Pumpkin pie. We all know it. We all love it. When we think of it, we immediately associate it with friends, family and fall. It has such a strong emotional connection to Thanksgiving which is why it aligns with Pisces.  Pisces are popular in their social circles and comforting. Pumpkin pie holds a sentimental quality to it that Pisces are known for valuing. 

Her Campus at Florida State University.