Which Disney Princess You Are Based on Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type

Like most other college students I’ve encountered, I love a good personality test, and the Myers-Briggs test is one of my favorites. If you’re a fan of this test as well, read below to see which Disney Princess you are based on your Myers-Briggs type!

INFJ – Elsa

Courtesy: screengeek.net

INFJs tend to be quiet and a bit mysterious, but also care about people and the world as well as fighting for what is right. Elsa is a perfect example of this personality type as she kept to herself and loved having alone time but risked everything to save her sister in the end.

INFP – Cinderella

Courtesy: thefeministwire.com

A key characteristic of the INFP type is always trying to look for the good in people, exactly like Cinderella does. Some of their other notable traits are being kind, imaginative and good communicators. They are also willing to do anything for a good cause.

ENFJ – Pocahontas

Courtesy: syfy.com

This type is described as natural-born leaders who have confidence, passion and the ability to work well with others. Pocahontas exemplifies all of these traits, as well as her willingness to stand up for what is right, another key facet of the ENFJ personality type.

ENFP – Rapunzel

Courtesy: celebrationpress.com

ENFPs are often seen as the ‘life of the party,’ who value emotional connections and the freedom to do what they want. They are also driven by curiosity and the search for a deeper meaning, which is what drove Rapunzel to leave her tower.

INTJ – Belle

Courtesy: Time Magazine

The INTJ types are known for their ability to think quickly and objectively, while also having an open mind. Like Belle, they don’t confine themselves within the conventional or traditions, and they are extremely determined.

INTP – Alice 

Courtesy: sisterofmal.fandom.com

Although not a princess, Alice is an INTP through and through. With minds that are full of innovative thoughts, INTPs can almost always be caught daydreaming and searching for knowledge. They also pride themselves on being unique.

ENTJ – Moana

Courtesy: polygon.com

ENTJs are known for being bold, strong-willed leaders exactly like Moana. They are determined and find joy in achieving any goal they may have. They also enjoy a good intellectual challenge as well as bringing other people together.

ENTP – Tinker Bell

Courtesy: d23.com

Another non-princess that’s still a female force to be reckoned with is Tinker Bell, who embodies the ENTP personality type. Driven by curiosity and a love of debating, they thrive off of playing devil’s advocate, while learning new things in the process.

ISTJ – Mulan

Courtesy: cinemablend.com

Mulan knew what her duty was and stuck with it to the end, earning her family honor and saving all of China. This is exactly why she epitomizes the ISTJ type. ISTJs also prefer to work alone, but they are responsible and determined team members when they need to be.

ISFJ – Snow White

Courtesy: fee.org

As an ISFJ, Snow White is a protector over the people she loves, and she goes above and beyond to make sure those people are happy. ISFJs are also very social for being natural introverts and are extremely generous.

ESTJ – Tiana

Courtesy: Refinery 29

ESTJs cling to tradition and stand up for what is right while being honest leaders and bringing people together with their social qualities. Tiana is a perfect example of this type, sticking to her gut and impacting everyone she meets in a positive way.

ESFJ – Anna

Courtesy: Disney

Anna thrives off of social interaction, caring for and helping others and supporting others’ dreams and goals, just like an ESFJ. This type also has a stable moral compass and takes their responsibilities seriously.

ISTP – Megara

Courtesy: bustle.com

Our other non-princess doesn’t need the title to stand out with a fiercely independent and adventurous ISTP personality. ISTPs are also known for their ability to do their own thing, and they learn best by being hands on, just like Megara.

ISFP – Merida

Courtesy: syfy.com

The ISFP type is characterized by their readiness to explore and discover new things, as well as their flexibility and the value they place on freedom. Merida is an ISFP to her core, also being blunt and extremely charming at the same time.

ESTP – Jasmine

Courtesy: fanpop.com

ESTPs are smart, understand people well and enjoy taking risks while living life on the edge. They also have a blunt sense of humor that is unmatched by any other type, and they love conversations and experiences that stimulate their intellect, all of which are traits embodied by Jasmine.

ESFP – Ariel

Courtesy: cinemablend.com

Ariel is a spontaneous entertainer who loves the spotlight but is also in tune with others’ emotions. ESFPs display these traits as well as their passion for a little bit of drama and avoidance of responsibilities in exchange for doing whatever they want to do.

If you want to know more about each Myers-Briggs personality type or take the quiz to find out which one you are, you can do so at 16personalitytypes.com, which is the website that inspired the information in this article.

I'm a senior double majoring in Media/Communication Studies and Editing, Writing, and Media at Florida State University. I love Jesus, traveling, coffee, and music.
Her Campus at Florida State University.