What’s New on Netflix – February’s Latest

A Bad Moms Christmas

kimmy schmit tv gif
Netflix / Giphy

It may not be the holiday season anymore, but this movie is sure to give you a laugh year-round. The other Bad Moms movies unfortunately are not on Netflix and you might be a little lost watching this movie if you haven’t seen the other ones, but it is still undoubtedly a classic comedy. 

Dear John

Valentines Day Love GIF
@chippythedog on Giphy
This is probably one of my favorite movies to ever exist. If you feel like having a good cry with your girlfriends or forcing your significant other to sit through a sappy movie, this one’s for you. Did I mention it has Channing Tatum in it? Yeah, that’s all I need to say. 

The Notebook

The Notebook gif
Giphy

An. Absolute. Classic. If you haven’t seen The Notebook you’ve probably been living under a rock. Not only is it about the greatest yet saddest love story of all time, it’s now able to be streamed whenever and wherever! Two lovers being stripped away from each other in recreation of Nicholas Spark’s best-selling novel… what more could we ask for?

Sex and the City 2

Seeing Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw never gets old. For some reason, the first Sex and the City movie is not on Netflix, but we’ll take what we can get, right? This movie gets a little more exotic as we see the classic group of friends take on Abu Dhabi for a fun vacation.

She Did That

This new documentary on Netflix encompasses the lives of black female entrepreneurs and tells about their lives as they build legacies for themselves. This inspiring film just aired on this streaming service and will be sure to give hope to those watching to be able to create a foundation for the next generation. 

Horse Girl

A selection for this year’s Sundance Film Festival just got released on Netflix. Horse Girl is about a girl named Sarah who finds herself fading from her normal life into a period of craziness. Her lucid dreaming takes itself to another level and becomes increasingly dangerous for her to comprehend. Alison Brie, Debby Ryan and Molly Shannon appear in this captivating film that will be sure to grasp your attention. 

Love is Blind

This new 3-week series from Netflix showcases a group of singles looking for their life-long partner without being able to physically see the other person. This social experiment, with new episodes premiering every Thursday, provides suspense and entertainment as we follow along to see who will end up with who, and will it be what they were expecting or not? 

Cable Girls

Like a boss
Brooke Lark- Unsplash

Cable Girls is the epic girl boss drama series with 5 seasons. The last season just premiered on Netflix so now is the perfect time to binge-watch it all! You’ll get hooked on this series as four women at the National Telephone Company in the 1920’s handles the workplace, relationships and friends. 

To All The Boys P.S. I Still Love You

Letters in a mint colored box with a bow on top
Giphy
Did I save the best for last? If you haven’t already watched this after the second it got released, what are you waiting for? We’ve got so much to hear from Lara Jean about her love life and it just keeps getting more complicated. I won’t spoil too much, though. Get to watching!

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest!

Born and raised in Florida. Currently a senior studying marketing at Florida State University. My passions include scrolling endlessly through social media, enjoying time with friends, and being near any body of water.
Her Campus at Florida State University.