With temperatures plummeting, leaves changing and the cinnamon candles being brought out, who doesn’t want a new show or movie to fixate on for the next month? Now that everyone is finally in the fall spirit, Netflix is dropping some amazing titles to their streaming platform and everyone could not be any more excited. Turn on those fairy lights, set up a pillow fort in the living room and keep an eye out for your new favorite Netflix find.

Expected Releases

Alien Xmas (Netflix Original)

A Queen is Born, Season 1 (Netflix Original)

Mosul (Netflix Original)

The Mess You Leave Behind, Season 1 (Netflix Original)

Weekly Episodes

Private Lives, Season 1 (Netflix Original) – New episodes every Wednesday

The Great British Baking Show, Collection 8 (Netflix Original) – New episodes every Friday

Nov. 1 Releases

Can You Hear Me? Season 2 (Netflix Original)

Christmas Break-In

Dawson’s Creek, Seasons 1-6

On Oct. 19, Netflix announced that all seasons of Dawson’s Creek would be coming to Netflix in the US on Nov. 1. This beloved coming-of-age story follows the lives of four close teenage friends as they traverse through the ups and downs of adolescence and growing up. It stars James Van Der Beek, Michelle Williams, Joshua Jackson and Katie Holmes, and is an absolute must-watch.

Elliot the Littlest Reindeer

Forged in Fire, Season 1

The Garfield Show, Season 3

Jumping the Broom

Knock Knock

Voice, Season 2

Nov. 2 Release

Prospect

Nov. 3 Releases

Felix Lobrecht: Hype (Netflix Original)

Gabby’s Dollhouse, Season 1 (Netflix Original)

Nov. 4 Release

Love & Anarchy, Season 1 (Netflix Original)

Nov. 5 Releases

Carmel: Who Killed Maria Marta? Season 1 (Netflix Original)

Operation Christmas Drop (Netflix Original)

Paranormal, Season 1 (Netflix Original)

Nov. 6 Releases

Citation (Netflix Original)

Country Ever After, Season 1 (Netflix Original)

Nov. 9 Release

Undercover, Season 2 (Netflix Original)

Nov. 10 Releases

A Lion in the House

Dash & Lily, Season 1 (Netflix Original)

Nov. 11 Release

The Liberator (Netflix Original)

Nov. 12 Release

Memories of a Teenager / Yo, Adolscente

Nov. 13 Releases

American Horror Story, Season 9

Jingle Jangle: A Christmas Journey (Netflix Original)

Nov. 15 Release

The Crown, Season 4 (Netflix Original)

This series follows the life of the one and only Queen Elizabeth, as well as the ups and downs of ruling over her country. In season four, viewers will be introduced to Princess Diana and will be shown the love between herself and Prince Charles. If this season is anything like the previous ones, we will all be on the edge of our seats wanting more.

Nov. 18 Release

Holiday Home Makeover with Mr. Christmas (Netflix Original)

Nov. 19 Release

pine leaves, holly, a bundle of cinnamon, and a pinecone on a wooden table
Pixaby/Pexels
Dolly Parton’s Christmas on the Square (Netflix Original)

Who does not love a Dolly Parton special? Many Dolly Parton fans are very excited to watch this newest one, which focuses on a small town that is facing hardships during the holiday season. This special has been called a “Netflix Holiday Musical,” so you should probably bust out your favorite holiday pajamas and get those vocal cords ready to sing along.

Nov. 23 Release

Shawn Mendes: In Wonder (Netflix Original)

Nov. 24 Release

Hillbilly Elegy (Netflix Original)

Ron Howard is making his Netflix debut with his adaptation of this best-selling book, which is going to feature Amy Adams. The description on Netflix describes Hillbilly Elegy as an intimate movie where “an urgent phone call pulls a Yale Law student back to his Ohio hometown, where he reflects on three generations of family history and his own future.”

Nov. 25 Release

The Christmas Chronicles: Part Two (Netflix Original)

Nov. 27 Releases

Dance Dreams: Hot Chocolate Nutcracker (Netflix Original)

Sugar Rush: Christmas, Season 2 (Netflix Original)

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Youtube and Pinterest!

Hey there! I'm a staff writer for Her Campus FSU and my passions include reading, writing and binge watching anything Netflix suggests to me. My major is Editing, Writing and Media and I'm minoring in Women's Studies. I'm a lover of all things Taylor Swift, YA novels and cringey TikToks. In my free time, you can catch me cuddling with my cat Mavis or making some delicious food while an episode of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina plays in the background.
Her Campus at Florida State University.