It’s finally spring, and do you know what that means? Warmer weather and longer days that can be spent watching Netflix at the park or beach. With the spring semester coming to an end and a much-needed break happening for most people, Netflix is the place to go for all new titles that are sure to take your mind off of finals. April is the most extensive list I’ve reported since being a writer at Her Campus, which means that I’m positive anyone will be able to find their next binge-watch.

Airing Weekly in the US

Men on a Mission, Season 7

Navillera, Season 1 (Netflix Original)

Sisyphus: The Myth, Season 1 (Netflix Original)

Vincenzo, Season 1 (Netflix Original)

April 1 Releases

2012

Cop Out

Coven of Sisters (Netflix Original)

Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV

Friends With Benefits

Insidious

Legally Blonde

This film starring Reese Witherspoon follows Elle Woods as she finds herself working through Law School just to spite her ex-boyfriend, Warner. Through trials and tribulations, Elle becomes the strong, independent woman she wants to be and proves all of her opposers wrong. Netflix is just as happy as its viewers to have this cult classic back on the streaming platform. 

Leprechaun

Magical Andes, Season 2 (Netflix Original)

My Fair Lady

Prank Encounters, Season 2 (Netflix Original)

Secrets of Great British Castles, Season 1

The Night and the Princess

The Pianist

The Possession

The Time Traveler’s Wife

Tyler Perry’s Madea’s Big Happy Family

White Boy

Worn Stories, Season 1 (Netflix Original)

Yes Man

dark and light pink tulip field
Photo by Waldemar Brandt from Unsplash

April 2 Releases

Concrete Cowboy (Netflix Original)

Based on the novel Ghetto Cowboy by Greg Neri, this film follows 15-year-old Cole as he is sent to live with his estranged father in Philadelphia, where he learns about black urban cowboys. Starring Caleb McLaughlin from Stranger Things and Idris Elba, Concrete Cowboy deals with hard conversations like gentrification and drug dealing.

Just Say Yes (Netflix Original)

Madame Claude (Netflix Original)

The Serpent, Limited Series (Netflix Original)

April 3 Release

Escape from Planet Earth

April 4 Releases

The Fisherman’s Diary

What Lies Below

April 5 Releases

Coded Bias

Family Reunion, Part 3 (Netflix Original)

April 6 Release

The Last Kids on Earth: Happy Apocalypse to You (Netflix Original)

April 7 Releases

Dolly Parton: A MusiCares Tribute (Netflix Original)

The Big Day, Collection 2 (Netflix Original)

This Is a Robbery: The World’s Biggest Art Heist, Limited Series (Netflix Original)

In this true-crime limited series, viewers are thrown into the whirlwind art heist that happened at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum on March 18, 1990. This Is a Robbery features interviews, discussions and previously forgotten information as the director tries to piece together this heist that still makes very little sense.

Many vintage tvs
Peter Geokent

April 8 Release

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, Season 3

April 9 Releases

Thunder Force (Netflix Original)

Starring Melissa McCarthy and Octavia Spencer, Netflix’s Thunder Force revolves around two estranged best friends as they become the first superhero team in a world that results in them being threatened by supervillains. After Emily Stanton, Spencer’s character, creates and gives Lydia, McCarthy’s character, superhuman abilities, this crime-fighting duo must now save Chicago from the “Miscreants” and “The King.”

Two Distant Strangers (Netflix Original)

April 10 Release

The Stand In

April 11 Release

Diana: The Interview that Shook the World

April 12 Release

Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn, Seasons 1-4

April 13 Releases

Mighty Express, Season 3 (Netflix Original)

My Love: Six Stories of True Love, Limited Series (Netflix Original)

The Baker and the Beauty, Season 1

April 14 Releases

Dad Stop Embarrassing Me, Season 1 (Netflix Original)

The Circle, Season 2 (Netflix Original)

After a long-awaited break and fans raving about the first season for over a year, The Circle is back with the first four episodes of its second season. Among the new contestants who are fighting for the $100,000 prize is Chloe from Too Hot To Handle.

Why Did You Kill Me? (Netflix Original)

April 15 Releases

Dark City Beneath the BeatThe Master

Girls clinking wine glasses
Photo by Kelsey Chance from Unsplash

April 16 Releases

Arlo the Alligator Boy (Netflix Original)

Barbie & Chelsea The Lost Birthday

Crimson Peak

Featuring a star-studded cast of Tom Hiddleston, Mia Wasikowska and Jessica Chastain, Crimson Peak follows aspiring author Edith as she moves into a remote mansion with her new husband Thomas and his sister. While being cut off from the rest of the world, Edith tries to figure out what the ghostly visions that haunt the home mean.

Fast and Furious Spy Racers, Season 4 (Netflix Original)

Rush

Synchronic

The Zookeeper’s Wife

April 18 Release

Luis Miguel: The Series, Season 2 (Netflix Original)

April 19 Releases

Miss Sloane

PJ Masks, Season 3

April 20 Release

Izzy’s Koala World, Season 2 (Netflix Original)

April 21 Releases

Oloibiri

Zero, Season 1 (Netflix Original)

April 22 Releases

Life in Color with David Attenborough, Limited Series (Netflix Original)

Stowaway (Netflix Original)

Woman sitting on bed with laptop
Photo by Charles Deluvio from Unsplash

April 23 Releases

Heroes: Silence and Rock & Roll

Perfume Imaginary Museum “Time Warp”

Shadow and Bone, Season 1 (Netflix Original)

The fantasy novel that took TikTok by storm is now making its way to Netflix as a TV series with eight episodes starring Jessie Mei as Alina Starkov. Viewers will find themselves in a war-torn world where Alina realizes she might be the key to setting her country free. She becomes a part of the magical soldiers known as Grisha and has to navigate her newfound powers while trying to survive the dangerous world around her.

Shadow and Bone – The Netflix Afterparty (Netflix Original)

Tell Me When (Netflix Original)

April 27 Releases

August: Osage County

Battle of Los Angeles

Go! Go! Cory Carson, Season 4 (Netflix Original)

April 28 Release

Headspace Guide to Sleep, Season 1 (Netflix Original)

April 29 Releases

Things Heard and Seen (Netflix Original)

Yasuke, Season 1 (Netflix Original)

April 30 Releases

Pet Stars, Season 1 (Netflix Original)

The Mitchells vs. The Machines (Netflix Original)

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Youtube and Pinterest!

Hey there! I'm a staff writer for Her Campus FSU and my passions include reading, writing and binge watching anything Netflix suggests to me. My major is Editing, Writing and Media and I'm minoring in Women's Studies. I'm a lover of all things Taylor Swift, YA novels and cringey TikToks. In my free time, you can catch me cuddling with my cat Mavis or making some delicious food while an episode of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina plays in the background.
Her Campus at Florida State University.