“Watch Out” For This Super Cute Animal Trend

Although we totally adore cute watches they all seem somewhat similar, and although we adore animal print, we can all agree that it’s been done. While Michael Kors watches may be adorning the wrists of all of you collegiettes out there, consider snatching up one of these cute (and totally affordable!) animal watches as a spring statement piece, and a change of scenery from your normal wrist wear! Costing around $15-$20, these watches can be worn without caution and are a cute way to show your individuality! 

With a floral band, this adorable bunny watch is perfect for spring and can be found here.

Pur-fect for all you feline fans out there, this cute cat watch is simple and easy to match with any outfit!

Add a little flair to your wrist and spice up your oufit with this adorable koala watch which can be found here.

Sarah Shellabarger is a senior at Florida State University, majoring in English - Editing, Writing, Media and minoring in Communications. This is her third semester as a HCFSU staff writer. When she's not drowning in assigned readings, Sarah enjoys attempting to get celebrities to follow her on Twitter, daily Dunkin Donuts trips, praising Stevie Nicks, and (unsuccesfully) begging her boyfriend to buy her a kitten. Sarah hopes to one day put her witty banter to good use by writing for a clever yet underappreciated TV show, and eventually becoming the next Tina Fey.    
Her Campus at Florida State University.