Valentine’s Day Makeup Looks for Every Kind of Girl

Whether you have a date with your S.O, going out with your besties or celebrating at home, Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to get dressed up and feel glamorous. The question is, do you go full glam, natural or right in between? Whatever you decide, we’ve got the perfect makeup look for you!

For the GLAM Girl:

Courtesy: YouTube

This makeup look is perfect for the girls who love a full face of makeup. Complete with warm-toned eyeshadow, wispy eyelashes and a glitter cut crease, this look is perfect for a night out. The Queen of makeup herself, Jaclyn Hill, created this look so you know it’s just the right amount of EXTRA. You can watch the tutorial here.

For the SUBTLE Girl:

Courtesy: YouTube

Beauty Guru Christen Dominique created the perfect look for girls who want to wear makeup this Valentine’s Day, but aren’t down with full coverage foundation and smoked out lower lash lines. Using light pink eyeshadows with a nude color lip gives you the glam you want without being too over the top. You can watch the tutorial here.

For the JUST RIGHT Girl:

Courtesy: YouTube

This look if for the girls who, just like Goldilocks, don’t want too much or too little, but want just the right amount of glam. The dark but subtle smoky eye pairs perfectly with the bold red, metallic lip. Not to mention that red lips are a Valentine’s Day staple. You can watch the tutorial here.

For the ANTI-VALENTINE’S DAY Girl:

Courtesy: YouTube

Just because Valentine’s Day isn’t your favorite holiday doesn’t mean you have to stay in and try to forget about it. Beauty YouTuber NikkieTutorials has you covered with this dark Anti-Valentine’s Day look. The deep red shadows and dark plum lip don’t leave any room for warm fuzzy feelings this Feb. 14. You can watch the tutorial here.

I'm currently studying Editing Writing & Media and Public Relations at FSU. When I'm not busy, I love scouting out new restaurants, parks and things to do around Tallahassee. And of course I document it all on Instagram! #DoItForTheGram
Her Campus at Florida State University.