Valentine Gift Ideas Based on Your Zodiac Sign

Ideas for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift to get the special lady in your life based on her zodiac sign.

Aquarius (Jan. 20 – Feb. 18): 

If she is an Aquarius she’s not really the classic romantic type being that she is independent and has a curious mind, she won’t fall for the mushy stuff. She likes creativity and adventure, so write in a card or make her one (one with music preferably). You can also gift her a new video game or a trip to somewhere exotic.

Pisces (Feb. 19 – March 20):

A Pieces woman is definitely a classic romantic and all for the mushy stuff! She loves to know how you feel about her, so something written describing your feelings would be necessary. Along with that, a spa day and her favorite bouquet will just make her feel on top of the world.

Aries (March 21 – April 19):

If she’s an Aries woman you have to go all out, because she is dynamic loves to show off. The perfect gift for her would be diamonds of course, but if you are looking for something around your budget a charm bracelet from Pandora will do the job. 

Taurus (April 20 – May 20):

Your Taurus woman is always so busy with school, work and other activities that she deserves nothing but the best of the best and relaxation. So, try to give her a pleasant surprise that will lighten her busy schedule. Like a spotless living space, a romantic dinner or that relaxing getaway that she needs. Whatever you do just don’t forget to make her feel special.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20):

A Gemini lady loves to explore and learn new things, so planning a weekend getaway would be perfect for her. Make sure it is somewhere she’s never been before and don’t forget to include that sweet love letter.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22):

If she’s a Cancer woman make sure she gets the full 24 hours of V-Day. Assuring your lady with tiny gifts will move her deeply and trust me a lot of money doesn’t need to be spent. Start her day off with breakfast and a little hand written note filled with love, send her flowers and lunch and prepare a beautiful evening with dinner for two at her favorite restaurant.

Leo (July 23 – July 22):

Your Leo lady may have a royal kind of attitude, but the simple things from you will always have her heart. The right bouquet of flowers and note stating “I love you” and colorful balloons will have her smiling from ear to ear. And if you would like to take extravagant way, gems or gold will do the job.  

Virgo (Aug. 23 – Sep. 22):

When it comes to your Virgo woman she can be the finicky type to almost everything. Yet, she would love if you profess your true love to her. While at a nice picnic date or once you reach the top of the hill during your hiking trip, you can show your proof of commitment by gifting her the perfect promise ring. 

Libra (Sep. 23 – Oct. 22):

A Libra woman loves security and happiness. All of the gifts and cards you gave her in the past are in a safe place for memories. From an elegant meal by candlelight to beautiful flowers and tasty chocolate, what you do for you Libra lady is what matters, not what you gift her.

Scorpio (Oct. 23 – Nov. 21):

Known for her mysterious erotic attraction, a Scorpio woman is a realist. She doesn’t care much for days like Valentine’s but she will play along. So, something simple yet romantic will satisfy your lady. Take her for a walk to appreciate the beauty of nature and for the evening take time to look at the stars. Because ultimately, she craves nothing more than your total attention. 

Hello, I am Candida Pouchie. I am currently an Editing, Writing and Media major at The Florida State University. I aspire to one day pursue a career as a Television Personality or a Journalist. 
Her Campus at Florida State University.