Upcoming: The Unite Party Candidate Reveal

Still in its infancy as a Florida State University political party, the Unite Party is excited to announce their second general body meeting, where students can look forward to the official candidate reveal. Here, the slated candidates for the student government Executive Branch and Senior Class Council will be officially introduced. Attendees will have an opportunity to meet with these candidates to discuss the party’s platform initiatives.  

In addition to the candidate reveal, those in attendance will have the opportunity to pay membership dues to become official members of the Unite Party. Membership dues include a t-shirt, pin and access to Unite-exclusive events. Dues are $10 and cash is the preferred method of payment.

Courtesy: The Unite Party

The candidate reveal and general body meeting will take place Tuesday, Jan. 23 at 6 p.m. in the Florida Ballroom. “I am looking forward to students meeting and interacting with Unite’s slate of candidates.

The individual’s running with the Unite Party are truly dedicated to bringing campus together and enhancing the overall student experience,” says the Unite Party’s Candidate Manager, Stevie Spear.

Founded on the values of empowerment and community, the Unite Party is focused on providing a space where students from all corners of campus can come together to share diverse views and experiences. With this student-focused mindset, the Unite Party plans to achieve initiatives that benefit both student academic and social experiences.

Courtesy: The Unite Party

For more information regarding this event or the Unite Party, interested students should contact the Unite Party’s recruitment team, Jenna Layton and Tony Luna, at recruitment.uniteparty@gmail.com.

Claire Georgiadis is currently a sophomore at Florida State double-majoring in Editing, Writing and Media and Communications. She is a Pilates instructor, avid health nut, as well as a dancer. You can find her at the nearest coffee shop, in a corner with a good book and an almond milk latte.
Her Campus at Florida State University.