‘Twisted Sisters’: Khloe Kardashian’s Producer Debut

Koko: you love her, you relate to her, she’s probably your favorite Kardashian and more than anything, you want to kill Tristan Thompson for her. Despite her current situation, Khloe is thriving and is, without a doubt, the most diverse Kardashian in the sense that she is so involved in every industry she possibly can be. She’s basically the class president of the Kardashians. She has her own Revenge Body empire through which she constantly inspires your fitness goals, she has one of the best wardrobes, her blunt personality on Keeping Up With the Kardashians always leaves your chest hurting from all the laughing, she designed her own clothing line for QVC and Sears in addition to her amazingly successful Good American jean company, she runs the DASH stores alongside Kim and Kourtney, she competed on Donald Trump’s own Celebrity Apprentice, she hosted the entertainment show The X Factor and those are just the more well-known things that Khloe has done. Additionally, she just gave birth to her first child with Cleveland Cavaliers player, Tristan Thompson, and now she’s dipping her toes into a whole new aspect of the entertainment industry.

Courtesy: US Magazine

Khloe is going behind the camera and making her debut as an executive producer of a new TV series. This will be quite the change of pace for the notorious reality star who has starred on every season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Titled Twisted Sisters, Khloe will be producing a series on sisters who want to kill people, including their own sisters. She is obviously qualified for the job, having grown up with four sisters as well as openly loving crime shows. If you think back and were an avid watcher of Khloe and all her reality shows, then you probably remember when she attempted to interview a serial killer on her radio show on Khloe and Kourtney Take Miami. It did not totally go as planned but Khloe is still on her feet and excited about this new adventure.

She told Page Six of TMZ, “I am so excited to be bringing you Twisted Sisters. As a self-proclaimed ‘true-crime addict’ there is no better way to tell these tales about the bonds that sisters possess and how they can go so terribly wrong.”

So far, all we know about the show is that it is a six-part series that is going to air on Investigation Discovery in 2019. The president of Investigation Discovery, Henry Schleiff, recently commented to TMZ’s Page Six, “We are thrilled to be working with Khloe on this new venture. With one of the most renowned experts on sisters now a member of our own ID family, we know she will be able to bring a unique perspective that will inform and entertain our fans, while enticing new viewers to tune in.”

We are going to have to keep up with Khloe to see what she will venture into next. We love you, Khloe, and cannot wait to see how you and Twisted Sisters do!

Katie is a senior at Florida State University, majoring in Marketing and minoring in Commerical Entrepreneurship. She is one of Her Campus's national collegiate Style Editors but don't worry, you can still find her writing for Style and Career. She's a South Florida girl through and through and loves all things beachy and outdoorsy. When she isn't obsessively online shopping, looking up her daily CoStar, or reading every book in the "Free" section on iTunes, she's trying to convince people that they don't need an Instagram. Feel free to add her on LinkedIn (because networking is the new adulting) and check out her website. 
Her Campus at Florida State University.