Top Tallahassee Events for Wine Lovers

Courtesy: Centrale Pizza Parm & Bar

1. Centrale Pizza Parm & Bar

Probably the top wine spot in town, Centrale hosts events at the restaurant all the time. From wine mixers to wine trivia, you can always count on something. Coming up on March 30th is their Board and a Bottle event. Basically, if you buy a board that includes both meat and cheese, you’ll get a free bottle of wine. Make sure to go online to check out the rest of their events and reserve your spot now.

2. The Wine Loft Wine Bar

I’m sure it’s no surprise that The Wine Loft is a prime place for wine. Ideal for more serious wine lovers, this place hosts wine tastings on a regular basis serving a wide range. Coming up soon on April 5this the Albert-Bichot Wine Tasting where you can have four high quality wines for only $20.

Courtesy: The Wine Loft Wine Bar

3. The Wine House on Market St

Described as a “unique wine experience” The Wine House is one of Tallahassee’s best kept secrets. The atmosphere is elegant and will make you feel like a wine expert. They have wine tastings scheduled regularly and even host private events. On March 30th they’ll be hosting an event named The Science of Tasting, but unlike any other wine tasting, you’ll be blind folded. Eliminating vision will help you use your other senses to pinpoint flavors and scent.

4. Free Wine Testing at Lucky’s Market

Lucky’s Market is the perfect spot for an array of organic wine. If you’re lucky and keep your eye out, you may be able to attend one of their free wine tastings. This is perfect for those who haven’t quite discovered which wine is their favorite. After all, is there anything better than free wine?

5. When all else fails, Wine Night at Home

Some nights all you want to do is sit at home with your best friends and a glass (or bottle) of wine. The good part of staying home is you can make the evening as upscale or chill as you want. You can make dinner with your friends and accompany it with your favorite wine. For those nights you just want to hang, grab a couple two-for-nine bottles from CVS and put on your favorite movie.

Courtesy: Huffington Post

Editing, Writing, and Media major at FSU. 
Her Campus at Florida State University.