The Top Seven Most Iconic Moments From Keeping up With the Kardashians

Keeping up with the Kardashians has become a staple in American culture, but sadly all good things must come to an end. In honor of one of the most well-known reality TV shows being put to rest, I decided it is only fitting to reminisce on all the craziest and most memorable scenes from the series (Disclaimer: this is a personal list based off of my opinion, not yours).

1. Scott Disick decides to help Kourtney shave her lady parts

In this scene, Kourtney had an upcoming photoshoot and her husband at the time, Scott Disick found it absolutely unacceptable that she had not shaved. Kourtney, pregnant at the time, obviously could give less of a f*ck, as she should, about what her body hair looked like. So, her loving and generous husband decided to take matters into his own hands and shave her pubic hair for her. Scott infamously described it as if “she’s giving birth to a little man with a very hairy head”.

2. The Kardashians impersonate each other for the day

In an effort to create more family bonding, momager Kris Jenner decided that the family should dress up as one another. Kendall had dressed up as her sister Kylie by putting on a pastel pink wig and overlining her lips into oblivion. Khloé and Kris dressed up as each other. Khloé even put on a classic Kris Jenner Versace outfit. Even Kim and Kourtney participated, dressing up as one another. Kourtney took on Kim’s persona and said, “My pants are Yeezy. My shoes are Yeezy. I have seven stylists who put me in sweats and leggings,” which is classic Kim, honestly.

3. Kim takes some bomb selfies while Khloé goes to jail

Kim Kardashian, the selfie queen, couldn’t even let her sister going to jail stop her from snapping a selfie. Khloé was being sent to jail on a DUI charge and, of course, Kris was stressed to the max but Queen Kim remained unbothered. Kris famously said, “Kim, would you stop taking pictures of yourself? Your sister’s going to jail,” but we all know Kim didn’t stop.

4. Kim and Kourtney have an all-out brawl

In this heat-filled moment, Kim, Kourtney, Khloé and Kendall were discussing the fact that Kylie didn’t go to a fashion show because she felt sick. Kim being Kim stated that even “If I were on my deathbed, I would still show up.” She directs this at Kourtney and insinuates that Kourtney never does anything. This obviously pushed Kourtney over the edge, and punches were thrown. It was unlike any other fight seen on the show. Although it was shocking, the memes that came out of that scene were unbeatable.

5. Kim modeling for Playboy with Kris as moral support

Kim took up Playboy Magazine’s offer and agreed to do a shoot with them back in 2007. Of course, Kris being Kris had to come and see her favorite daughter work her magic. Thus, the phrase “You’re doing amazing sweetie,” came to life. Arguably one of the most well-known Kardashian quotes. Kim took up Playboy Magazine’s offer and agreed to do a shoot with them back in 2007. Of course, Kris being Kris had to come and see her favorite daughter work her magic. Thus, the phrase “You’re doing amazing sweetie,” came to life. Arguably one of the most well-known Kardashian quotes.

6. Khloé finds out she’s being cheated on… while pregnant

During season 15 the whole Kardashian family found out that Khloé’s then-boyfriend Tristan Thompson was caught cheating on her, one of the women being Kylie Jenner’s best friend at the time, Jordyn Woods. This was one of the biggest scandals that happened on the show as it not only gave Khloé stress and anxiety, but also caused Kylie to lose a lifelong friendship. This began a feud between Woods and the Kardashians.

7. Kim loses her diamond earring

While the whole family was vacationing in Bora Bora, Kim’s then-husband Kris Humphries threw her into the ocean. Kim came up from under the water and then realized her $75,000 diamond earring was missing. (A less well-known fact is that Kylie actually found Kim’s earring.) Kim being Kim, she proceeds to panic and cry, and Kourtney being Kourtney says, “Kim there’s people that are dying,” her most iconic line to this date.

Keeping Up With the Kardashians has given us some of the most memorable quotes, memes and gifs to date. The family has basically shaped a sector of pop culture and created an empire out of a Ryan Seacrest show, and for that I applaud them. But in the wise words of Kourtney Kardashian, “ABCDEFG I have to go…”

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!

Hi I'm Layla Mathews, I'm a first year staff writer here at HerCampus FSU and I'm so excited for the year. I enjoy traveling, photography, listening to Kanye West and Frank Ocean, and hanging out with my friends.
Her Campus at Florida State University.