Tallahassee has some of the most unique small businesses to fulfill all your retail needs. Here are five local boutiques that will make your friends from back home envy your wardrobe.

Quarter Moon Imports

Handmade artesian products and vintage finds, Quarter Moon is a quaint boutique located at The Cottages at Lake Ella. They have everything from clothes to home décor. Founded in 1989, Quarter Moon is committed to the Tallahassee community. You can catch them at Market Wednesdays on campus!

Courtesy: Quarter Moon Imports

Olde Fields Clothing Co.

Another very popular Market Wednesday booth is Olde Fields. Olde Fields is probably best known for their Tallahassee graphic tees and distressed vintage tees; both are perfect for game days. If you’ve ever been to Hair on Earth in town, they’re actually sister stores! You can find Olde Fields on the corner of Gaines and Railroad. Drop by their store to find awesome pieces from local artists!

Courtesy: Olde Fields

Bohindie Stream

Though it’s not a boutique, it’s a Tallahassee treasure. A small, unique jewelry company founded by a retail student at FSU, every trendy accessory has a vintage boho feel. The collection features distressed metals and cool crystals. Bohindie hires ambassadors to model and promote the jewelry on their website and at Market Wednesday.

Courtesy: Bohindie

Curio

This small shop is the hidden fashion gem of Tallahassee. Curio Vintage & Uncommon Goods is located in Railroad Square Art Park, so it’s the perfect excuse to shop and take some artsy pictures for Instagram. The owner has found some of the most incredible vintage items! They have things for both men and women. You won’t want to leave this boutique empty handed!

Courtesy: Curio

Reef Boutique at CollegeTown

Located a couple blocks from campus, Reef Boutique is in a prime location. The trends range from boho to preppy. The Reef Girls model their stylish new arrivals on Instagram, where they have over 16,000 followers. Styles move quickly, so stop by the store soon!

Courtesy: Reef Boutique

Follow these local boutiques on Instagram:

@quartermoonimports

@oldefieldsclothing

@bohindiestream

@curiogoods

@reefboutiquecollegetown

Her Campus at Florida State University.