Top 10 Spring Must-Haves From Orchid Boutique

Orchid Boutique is a Miami-based swimwear-centered boutique that carries expert selected brands to keep us collegiettes up to date with the most exclusive designers and their best pieces. I scoured their website to find the top 10 essentials you need this season.

1. The Agua Bendita Bendito Gobio Bikini

This crochet two-piece will look flattering on all skin tones. Its earthy tones and floral pattern creates the perfect bohemian look.

2. The Orchid Label Dani Lemon Tinsel Monokini

This one piece is the perfect swimsuit for any body type because it mixes subtlety with sexy to draw attention to all the right areas, while drawing it away from the areas we might want to ignore.

3. Vitamin A Leah One Piece

Here’s another one-piece for those who prefer the more subdued look. This suit will go with any accessory and could even be worn as a bodysuit under jeans or shorts if you want to skip the beach.

4. Palmarose Krisha Maxi Dress

With this maxi dress, you can easily transition from beach day to night out. You can either dress it down with flats and a messy updo or dress it up with wedges and a statement necklace. This maxi is sure to impress either way.

5. Onda De Mar Embroidered Tencel Short Dress

The ultimate “not trying” dress to make you look effortless no matter how much time you spent on your hair. Flirty and fun, this dress is perfect for a date on the beach or brunch with your BFFs.

6. Agua Bendita Bendito Mapora Pant

These breezy beach pants are perfect for lounging around on your folding chair or even a day on the boat. Paired with a neutral bikini or one-piece, you’ll look chic and stylish.

7. Pilyq Malibu Lace Pant

As for another pant option, this sexy lace number is good option for a beach date. Grab your most flattering bikini bottoms and strut your stuff!

8. Vitamin A Logan Hoodie

This lightweight hoodie is perfect for that chilly beach day. It’s easy to throw in a beach bag and shows off just enough of the bikini underneath. This long sleeve will become your go-to for early spring.

9. Onda De Mar Embroidered Long Dress

Simple and elegant, this open-back and embroidered maxi dress would complete any spring wardrobe. Easy to dress up or down, this light and airy piece could go with flats, wedges or even heels.

10. Vitamin A Magic Hour Macrame Tunic

Last, but definitely not least, a statement piece and a cover-up. Want to stand out at the beach or at a pool party? This cutout fringe cover-up is for you.

And because Orchid Boutique is ~awesome~ they’re giving us a discount code for all of our readers! Happy shopping!

All photos are courtesy of Orchid Boutique

Her Campus at Florida State University.