Top 10 Pandora Stations For Finals Week

1.      90s Pop Radio

It was a beautiful time for fashion and music, and this station has the perfect collection of throwbacks to help you survive finals week. 

2.      2000s Hip Hop Radio

Need a pump up jam? 2000s Hip Hop keeps it a little more relevant while also throwing it back to your middle school anthems. At 3 a.m. this is the station to keep you bright eyed and bushy tailed. 

3.      One Direction Radio

Because WHY NOT? It’s finals week so treat yourself to the pure joy boy bands bring to the world.

4.      Swedish House Mafia Radio

So it’s the middle of festival season and you’re stuck in Club Stroz study, it will be okay. Channel your inner rave child while passing your finals with this Pandora station.

5.      Amy Winehouse Radio

If finals are making you feel soulful, take a quick break and relax to the Amy Winehouse Pandora. While stress is helpful during finals week, it can also be detrimental to actually remembering information.

6.      Mariah Carey Radio (Holiday)

Okay so it may be the end of April, but nothing can get you out of your finals funk like some good old fashioned Christmas Carols. It helps you remember the happier times while also giving you something to look forward too (Christmas).

7.      Miranda Lambert Radio

Feelin’ feisty? If finals week is slowly killing your soul (as it is known for), then the Miranda Lambert station is for you. This station will make you want to grab a beer and kick some a**, which is exactly the thing you need to stay strong during the worst week of the semester.

8.      Fall Out Boy Radio

Don’t lie; the Fall Out Boy secret reunion was the best thing to happen to us in years. So why not embrace your inner 7th grade fan-girl and stay pumped up this finals week with Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Andy?

9.      Mumford and Sons Radio

If finals week is having you contemplate your place in the universe, then the Mumford and Sons radio is the perfect soundtrack. This folk band radio will help you stay focused on your finals while also making you want to move out to the country and raise chickens. 

10.      Little Mix Radio

This girl band is all the rage in the UK right now and it is the perfect study playlist. A mix between Destiny’s Child and The Spice Girls with a new age twist, this radio will keep you hyped with girl power all through finals week.

Malory is an overachieving free spirit with a severe pasta addiction who is trying to change the world. Interest include human rights, coffee, and bad TV.Location: Underwater 
Her Campus at Florida State University.