Things Only People With Wild Imaginations Will Understand

1.  Pretty much everything you see on a given day embodies something else that you have seen before; this is especially true with clouds – you’re that person in the group constantly staring up into the sky and pointing out the clouds that look like different animals and objects.

Courtesy: Twitter

Courtesy: Amazing Planet

2. The above also applies to people – everyone you look at reminds you of someone else, whether it’s a relative, a friend, a celebrity, or even someone like your doctor or mailman. You’ve pretty much-seen everyone’s doppelganger at this point.

Courtesy: Stereogum 

3. You daydream. A lot. People constantly think you are zoning out and are tired or disinterested. In reality, you are just deeply consumed in your own mind imagining different mentally-conceived scenarios. You constantly find yourself imagining you traveling or doing other things specific to your desired future, as well as replaying passed memories in your head.

Courtesy: Live Science

4. You overthink everything. You will have just finished engaging in conversation with someone and then proceed to analyze every single element of the words exchanged until you eventually make false, irrational conclusions of the other person based upon what they said – most of the time, these conversations are incredibly simple with no underlying meaning from either party, but you find a way to use that wild imagination of yours to misconceive and manipulate what you had heard.

Courtesy: Odyssey

5. You have the most bizarre and vivid dreams (and nightmares). They say that our dreams are figments of our imagination based partly on what goes through our minds on a day-to-day basis – if your dreams are consistently strange and somewhat random, your imagination runs wild both while you are awake and while you are asleep.

Courtesy: New Scientist

6. You find it incredibly challenging to focus most of the time because your mind is running a thousand miles a minute, similar to a Safari window having way too many tabs open. You are thinking about so many different things at once, balancing between important information and daydreams from your imagination.

Courtesy: Live Science

7. You are an eternal optimist who views the glass half full. Because you often imagine fun, exciting, and sometimes outrageously unrealistic scenarios in your head, you apply this to your real everyday life and have a higher likelihood of believing in the potential for people and situations.

Courtesy: Duluth News Tribune

8. You’re great at telling stories – not only ones of personal experiences, but fictional ones as well. You are of course very detail-oriented, so no information is left out. Some people might get impatient with you, however.

Courtesy: Children’s Literacy Foundation

Her Campus at Florida State University.