Here we go again, finals week is back again. I don’t know about everyone else, but this semester really dragged me through the mud and back again.

I know that coming with studying for finals also comes procrastination, and there’s nothing like Instagram, Twitter and TikTok to do just that. If you’ve gotten this far, I could encourage you to get back to work, but instead, I’ll offer you these relatable internet memes, Tweets and videos that are bound to lift your spirits during this harrowing time.

1.

Sometimes, I just have to go ahead and close out Canvas to protect my mental health. I spend way too many nights and days putting in “What-If” grades. It can’t possibly be good for me.

2.

This is the absolute struggle of being a lazy overachiever, I fear. 

3.

Basically, this is the equivalent of taking a risky nap. We swear up and down that we’ll do it in the morning, probably even better from being well-rested, but we all just end up playing ourselves just for a little bit of shut-eye.

4.

Okay professor, sometimes I just know things. Not everything requires a professional citation, okay?! You’ll just have to trust me at this point.

5.

Have you ever skipped a question on the exam to come back to later but luckily, one of the other exam questions gives you the direct answer? I love when that happens! I basically am a new person, a few minutes older and now, a little bit wiser. I don’t think I’ll ever stop skipping over questions.

6.

Welcome to college purgatory, the time after Thanksgiving but before finals… Please, I’m begging you to get me out of here.

7.

I honestly feel like there is no perfect time to study. However, it’s probably also not the night before when I feel the most inclined to cry and rip out my hair. I don’t know, just a thought.

8.

For all my readers in STEM, use this TikTok as a cheat sheet! (Although it’s important to mention that I nor Her Campus FSU condone cheating! Study, study, study!)

9.

The number of times that I’ve opened up my calculator with the intention of setting a timer or alarm is embarrassing. It makes me wonder how I made it this far in college.

10.

I think when the fear and panic start to settle in is when I get my best work done. Unfortunately, I have never had to suffer the consequences of procrastinating until the last minute, and therefore, I keep doing it. I’m honestly waiting for the day that I don’t get an A on one of my rushed, last-minute papers. I think that will really show me. 

Also, whenever things get tough, just use TikTok’s official battle cry of hope:

It’s about drive, it’s about power, we stay hungry, we devour

Put in the work, put in the hours and take what’s ours

Black and Samoan in my veins, my culture bangin’ with Strange

I change the game, so what’s my motherf**kin’ name? (ROCK)”

I hope that with the end of the fall semester, students can finish their finals off on a high note and use the next few weeks to recharge from such an exhausting time. Remember to take breaks, stay hydrated and healthy and do what you need to do to prioritize your mental health first!

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram,  TwitterTikTokYouTube and Pinterest!

Nyala Thomas earned her B.S. in Media/Communication Studies with a Film Studies minor and continues at FSU's College of Motion Picture Arts Master of Fine Arts Program. 90% of her time is spent creating, whether that be through making YouTube videos and short films, or writing up scripts!