Style

Ten Showstopping Looks At the 2018 Emmy Awards

NYFW left the fashion bar very high for this season’s events. Everyone from presenters to celebrities came to the Emmy Awards dressed in haute couture looks from renowned designers like Oscar de la Renta and Dolce & Gabbana straight from the SS 2019 runaway. It looks like the TV’s biggest stars were unafraid to go bold with their looks. From feathers to crystal, these looks stole the red carpet at the 70th edition Emmy Awards Golden carpet.

1. Keri Russell in Zuhair Murad

The Americans actress dressed to impressed and left us all with our jaws on the floor this time. Russell walked the golden carpet in a sexy couture feathered jacked and a pleated skirt that made her look elegant for the occasion. With this intriguing look, it’s no wonder she had to forbid Matthew Rhys from proposing during the show.

Courtesy: Go Fug Yourself

2. Rachel Brosnahan in Oscar de la Renta

There is no occasion when Oscar de la Renta has disappointed us. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel star blew everyone away in her Spring 2019 runaway gown. Paired with Tiffany & Co. jewelry and a sleek updo, Brosnahan’s ombré red dress was perfect for the occasion.

Courtesy: Go Fug Yourself

3. Dakota Fanning in Dior

Dakota Fanning looked like an actual princess inn this celadon green Dior gown from the 208 Fall couture collection by Maria Grazia Chiuri. The actress gave us a lesson in how to match you jewels to your outfit with her 175 carat Colombian Emerald jewelry by Lorraine Schwartz.

Courtesy: Pop Sugar

4. Natalia Dyer in Dolce & Gabbana

This Dolce and Gabbana intricate embellishment was perfectly coordinated with Lorraine Schwartz jewels that highlighted the actress’ beauty.  Dyer’s stunning gold gown matched perfectly with the carpet making her look like beyond gorgeous.

Courtesy: Hello Fashion Realness

5. Angela Sarafyan in Christian Siriano

It looked like if all the stars in outer space were brought down to Earth for this Christian Siriano gown. Complemented with Harry Kotlar jewelry, the Westworld actress Angela Sarafyan looked beyond stunning in her sparkling, black crystal-embellished ball gown.

Courtesy: Harper’s Bazaar

6. Jessica Biel in Ralph & Russo

Biel choose a classic white dress from Ralph & Russo’s Fall 2018 Couture collection. This strapless gown was adorned with several scallop-shaped pieces of fabric. The romanticism of the dress was perfectly paired with platinum jewelry by Harry Winston.

Courtesy: Go Fug Yourself

7. Sydney Sweeney

Sweeney radiated glamour with this blush-pink strapless gown by Reem Acra. This Pre-Fall 2018 lace gown featuring a sweetheart neckline and a beaded waist was definitely worthy of a princess

Courtesy: Scoopnest

8. Kristen Bell in Solace London

The Good Place’s actress looked like an angel in white with an ethereal dress featuring long sleeves and a sweetheart neckline. Her white-hot look was perfectly complimented with Giuseppe Zanotti heels and Forevermark Diamonds.

Courtesy: Gossip Rocks

9. Alexis Bledel in Delpozo

Alexis walked the golden carpet with a strapless gown by Delpozo. This sugary pastel gown with a yellow tulle overlay perfectly suited the Gilmore Girl’s actress.The nominee for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series, was a completely beauty in a Delpozo Resort 2019 gown.

Courtesy: Pop Sugar

10. Penelope Cruz in Chanel

Making her seem like a high fashion version of a modern-day Cinderella, Cruz wore a custom feathered, icy blue gown by Chanel Haute Couture. Teamed with a high ponytail and Atelier Swarovski fine jewelry, this gown took nearly 300 hours to hand-embroider.

Courtesy: Harpers Bazaar

Peruvian and with 18 years old, she is a junior at Florida State University majoring in Communication and minoring in Recreation and Events. She loves everything related to fashion and photography; and after graduation she aspires to put her skills and attitudes to work at a major fashion publication. Follow her on Instagram @valeeriva.
Her Campus at Florida State University.