If winning the BCS National Championship wasn’t enough to prove that Florida State University is the best college in the world, we were also ranked the number five top party school in 2013 by Playboy and number twelve in 2014 by the Princeton Review. We owe a large part of our partying skills to Team Jaguar’s Ben Danner, Chris Manley, and Colin Johnson of Tallahassee, Florida for being with us champions since the beginning of our memorable college days.

Team Jaguar’s reach does not stop in Tallahassee. The DJ’s were featured in an episode of Key and Peele on Comedy Central focusing on Dubstep a couple years back. Look at their poster in the background:

Check out the hilarious video here.

Even with their growing popularity, they still continue to grace us collegiette’s with their presence at numerous venues throughout Tallahassee like The Side Bar Theatre and Club Downunder.

Team Jaguar helped spawn Tallahassee’s EDM movement with their lovechild Menace Beach. Menace Beach has been Tallahassee’s biggest party since 2008 and it’s finally back to its old roots at the Side Bar Theatre (the old Engine Room) after briefly being hel\d at LIT Nightclub. While Team Jaguar’s music makes the party every Friday (check out their sound cloud for verification) Menace Beach has also been accompanied with some acts like Borgore, Sir CharLes, and Steve Lurkel just to name a few.

Menace Beach does not have a fancy dress code and ladies are free until 11 p.m. The doors open at 9 p.m. every Friday so get there early because they give away free beer until it runs out.  

Come out to dance, drink, unwind, and get your picture taken by the talented photographer Hilary Katzen (on the right). I promise Hilary will take your next default photo.

Coming Soon:

Friday, Feb. 7 is Colin Johnson’s last Menace Beach. Sadly, Colin Johnson is leaving Tallahassee and moving to Chicago. But he will be back, don’t worry.

Friday, Feb. 14 come celebrate Valentine’s Day with Team Jaguar, Ma-LESS & Ivarr. Don’t go the boring Valentine’s day route and stay in to cuddle up and watch movies. Go out andwork off that chocolate and expensive dinner your Valentine better have paid for. Alessandra Roper (Ma-LESS) (malice) is a female DJ from Orlando, FL who likes to experiment with Moombahton. This will definitely be an amazing show.

Saturday, Mar. 4th: Team Jaguar with gLAdiator.

TBA, JSTJR

All of this goes down at The Side Bar Theatre, 809 Railroad Ave.

Thursday, Feb. 6: The Hood Internet with Team Jaguar and Marble.

The Hood Internet is coming all the way from Chicago to FSU. Let’s live up to our party-school status and go to this show that is completely free for us broke FSU students with a valid ID. This show will be at Club Downunder (located on FSU campus).

Doors 8:30/Show: 9:30 p.m.

Check out https://www.facebook.com/menace.beach & https://www.facebook.com/TeamJaguar for more info on events during the rest of the spring semester and summer.

Senior at Florida State University. Major: Creative Writing Minors: Communications/Hospitality Management
Her Campus at Florida State University.