The Holiday season is quickly approaching, starting with the spookiest of them all! Here are the best nightlife events happening this week to celebrate Halloween in Tallahassee. 

Baja’s Beach Club

Baja’s Beach Clubis hosting its “Halloween Horror Night.” This party starts at 10 p.m. on Halloween night and ends at 2:30 the next morning. Baja’s calls this the “biggest Halloween party in the city.” Costumes are strongly encouraged, and drinks will be $5 all night. Baja’s is best known for its lights and  DJs on Saturday nights, so it is sure to be a wild and spooky Thursday night. Get your Earlybird tickets here for only $5 . 

Potbelly’s

Potbelly’sis putting on “Tallahassee Things,” a spin on Netflix’s Stranger Things. Potbelly’s will be completely transformed, and each room will resemble a different element of the popular series. The doors will open at 8 p.m. on Halloween night and will close at 2 a.m. Friday morning. This event is featuring three DJs: Golf Clap, Ship Wrek and sfam. Potbelly’s is a Tallahassee favorite, mainly due to their infamous Happy Hour on Friday nights. Tickets are available here for only $7.

The Strip

The Strip is holding its fifth annual “Nightmare on TENN Street.” This event runs from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. and is $15 for an all-you-can-drink band. The Strip consists of TENN Nightclub & Lounge, Ken’s Tavern, RedRocks, Yanni’s, and the Public House. Nightmare on TENN Street gives you access to all of these clubs with just one band. Halloween attire and costumes are highly encouraged for this event. With all of these clubs available with one band, you’re bound to have some fun!

Madison Social 

Madison Social is the place to be if you want a more relaxed environment; head there for some adult trick-or-treating! MadSo, as it is commonly known as, is teaming up with Centrale Pizza and Township Tallahassee to bring some fun to Collegetown from 7 to 9 p.m. They’re giving out “booze candy” to make the night that much more fun. Costumes aren’t required, but they’re definitely encouraged.

Recess 

Recess is just a few steps from Madison Social and the place to go once you’ve had enough booze candy. Their sixth annual Costume Party starts at 9 p.m., with no cover until 11 p.m.Pre-banding to skip the line starts at 8 p.m. and all shots and wells are only $2 until 11 p.m. Recess is known for its pool, which some speculate will be used Thursday night. Many people love Recess’s fun atmosphere and music, despite the risk of falling down the stairs on the way out. 

Bullwinkle’s

Bullwinkle’s will be hosting a “Haunted House of Boo’z” on Halloween night as well. This “Boats ‘n Hoes” themed party will start at 7 p.m. and is only $7 to get in with your college I.D. ($10 without). Bullwinkle’s claims to have some great specials going on that night, including an all-you-can-drink band included in the entry fee.

There are so many spooky things in Tallahassee this time of year apart from clubs and bars. Enjoy the season while you can because before long everyone will be drowning in Christmas carols and ornaments!

All gifs courtesy of Giphy.         

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest!

Cheyanne is a sophomore at FSU, majoring in Social Work with a criminology minor. In the future, she plans to work with abused women and children. In her spare time, she's probably watching Criminal Minds or Grey's Anatomy on Netflix. She also enjoys being a dog mom to her two fur-babies, Tucker and Patches.
Her Campus at Florida State University.