Take a Peep at This Delicious Treat

Have a ton of Peeps sitting around your apartment that your mom sent you even though you tell her every year you don’t like them? Have no fear. You can turn your unwanted Peeps into a delicious treat in seconds with these three easy steps:

1. Melt package of peeps with 1 tablespoon of butter in microwave for 45 seconds and stir.
  2. Mix this colorful fluff with Rice Krispies and spread out to make thin layer in greased pan.
  3. Repeat with new layers of each color and then cut into slices.
  4. I lied, there’s a fourth step: Enjoy your gooey, colorful and delicious treat!
Courtnee is a senior at the beautiful Florida State Univeristy majoring in Public Relations. She is involved in various student organizations on campus, is a Resident Assistant in Landis Hall (shout out to her BLG fam and the 4th floor!), and works part time at The Zimmerman Agency doing what she loves.In her free time, you can find Courtnee reading a book, playing soccer, binge watching netflix, laying on the beach, or eating entire pints of Ben & Jerry's ice cream in one sitting (usually while binge watching Netflix).She has a slight obsession with puppies and boybands and her wonderful family.After graduation, Courtnee is moving to Munich, Germany for a year where she will be an au pair. Once back from this journey Courtnee hopes to move to New York City and find a way to become a part of the SNL team, whether it's as a public relations associate, cast member or janitor... She WILL make it to SNL.She hopes you take something out of "The Collegiette's Guide to Happy and Healthy Living," even if it's just a laugh. Thank you for reading :) "She was a girl who new how to be happy even when she was sad, and that's important." ~Marilyn Monroe
Her Campus at Florida State University.