Tackle Exam Week with the Her Campus FSU Finals Survival Kit

Studying doesn’t always have to make us feel like death is upon us. This finals week, Her Campus FSU has got you covered. The survival kit from our amazing sponsors will make you stay organized, look and feel your best and will give you that extra boost to pass your finals with flying colors, or dare I say flash tattoos.  

After an all-nighter before your final exam, there is nothing like spicing up your look to give you that added confidence before you embark on the journey of attempting to recall everything you learned from the current semester. You undo your messy bun that you have been rocking for the past 48 hours and add TRESemmé’s Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray to transform those greasy locks into a salon quality finish. No one will actually know that you can’t remember the last time you washed your hair.

Spark up your appearance even further through Michael Kors’ 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos that will be sure to mask the bags under your eyes and overwhelming scent of coffee on your breath with shimmering scents of orange mandarin, voluptuous floralcy and a rousing spark of woodiness. Everybody at the testing center wish they could look as #flawless.

When you are finally ready to brave on the world and face your exam, don’t risk the nightmare of being turned away from the testing center by placing your FSU ID in a Vera Bradley Zip ID Case. Filled with a signature key ring to hold your dorm and car keys as well as a compartment for you cash or cards, this ID case is the ultimate guide to staying organized by having all your essentials in one convenient fashionable place.

As finals week finally comes to a close, its time to treat yourself for the sleepless nights you have endured and the missed TV shows you were forced to cut out of your life. Using your Chipotle BOGO & Free Entrée Cards, stock up on the burrito bowls you have been craving all week in preparation to binge watch all your favorite shows. Cozy up on the couch with your super soft Vera Bradley Throw Blanket and take a huge sigh of relief because you have just survived finals week.

Take on each week with style by following these companies on social media to keep up with the incredible products they are putting out!

Michael Kors

Facebook: facebook.com/MichaelKors

Twitter: @MichaelKors

Hashtag: #FlashYourGold

Vera Bradley

Facebook: facebook.com/verabradley

Twitter: @verabradley

Hashtag: #verabradley

TRESemmé

Facebook: facebook.com/TRESemmeUS

Twitter: @TRESemme

Instagram: @tresemme

Chipotle

Facebook: facebook.com/chipotle

Twitter: @ChipotleTweets

Instagram: @chipotlemexicangrill

Sasha is a senior at FSU studying editing, writing and media with a minor in business and communications. She enjoys binge watching Merlin on Netflix, photography, and cuddling with her dog.
Editor-in-Chief, Her Campus FSU // Follow me @rachelepstein_