From Street Style to Nights Out: A Style Guide Brought to You by Kendall & Gigi

Whether it’s on or off the runway, Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid, better known as KenGi, are taking the fashion world by storm. From being on the cover of major fashion magazines like Vogue, Elle and Harper’s Bazaar to walking in incredible shows like Balmain, Fendi, Versace and The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, these two best friends are unstoppable. One of the things that makes this dynamic duo #goals is their incredible style. Even rocking the simplest look of a white t-shirt, cutoff shorts and sneakers, these two show that they can pull anything off, making it look like they just stepped off the runway. Their street styles are the perfect off duty looks that we try to recreate on our college budgets while their night out looks are ones that we can only dream of being able to rock one day. Below is a list of some of their best looks to give you a little inspiration for when you want to add a touch of KenGi flare to your look.

Athleisure

No one makes going to the gym look more fashionable than Kendall and Gigi. To pull off this simple look, you just need four things: workout leggings, a black sports bra, sneakers and a bomber jacket. Tie it all together by styling your hair in a messy bun or loose ponytail and you’re all set to look KenGi ready as you head to the gym.

Courtesy: POPSUGAR / Pinterest

Cool for the Summer

Summer is all about staying cool while still trying to look cute. It’s no surprise that Kendall and Gigi try to beat the heat while still looking chic. Kendall pairs jeans with an off the shoulder crop top and a messy bun while Gigi keeps things light and airy with a flowy button down dress.

Courtesy: Man Repeller / Pinterest

Street Style

KenGi always brings their A-game when it comes to street style. They make it look so effortless, even though it takes some of us hours of digging through our closets to find the one outfit that we feel good in. As great as they look on the runway, we can’t help but love Kendall and Gigi’s off duty looks even more.

Courtesy: Pinterest / POPSUGAR

Coordinated Outfits

Matching outfits with your best friend has never seemed more in style, and KenGi proves it. Whether it’s walking through Paris after a fashion show or strolling the streets of New York City, these two make an iconic fashion statement with their coordinated looks.

Courtesy: Harper’s Bazaar / E! Online

Night Out

KenGi is the definition of the glitz and glam that comes with an extravagant night out. Even though this type of look for Kendall and Gigi usually means read carpet events surrounded by star studded guests and flashing lights of the paparazzi, it doesn’t mean we can’t take a little inspiration from them for the nights we like to get all dolled up. From hair and makeup to accessories and the outfit itself, these two always kill it, never failing to impress on a night on the town.

Courtesy: Stylish by Us / Who What Wear

Her Campus at Florida State University.