Stay Cute, Stay Comfy: The Best Sweatpants to Study In

It’s finals week, and stress levels are probably at an all-time high. When you head off to Stroz or Dirac for hours upon hours to cram in a study session, looking super fashionable may not be the first thing on your mind. Chances are your hair is thrown up in some excuse for a bun and you might possibly still have last night’s mascara on after falling asleep on your laptop and textbooks. At this point, comfort is an absolute necessity — and what better way to accomplish that than to wear sweatpants, the highest form of comfort via clothing? Throw out your pair that’s three sizes too big (and that may or may not have a hole in the crotch) and check out these cute, new options:

VS Pink Skinny Pant in Mint Green, $44.95 (victoriassecret.com)

Forever 21 Sporty Chic Heathered Sweatpants, $12.80 (forever21.com)

PacSun Nollie Tribal Fleece Jogger Pants, $34.95 (pacsun.com)

Happy and comfy studying, Collegiettes!

Haleigh is a 22 year old college student who is slowly but surely getting closer and closer to graduating from the beautiful Florida State University (in May, to be exact). With a love for puppies that's almost too much to handle at times and a slight obsession with sushi, Haleigh is passionate about all things cute and fun, with a hint of sass. Go Noles!
Her Campus at Florida State University.