Sleigh the Holidays with the Latest Her Campus Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

As the fall semester works to neatly tie itself up with a bow, it can seem as if every responsibility and exam is rushing at you head-on at turbo speed. With the holidays approaching as rapidly as your finals, it’s easy to forget to take care of yourself during this chaotic period. No worries though, because Her Campus is here to gift you with everything you could possibly need to survive the looming winter weeks:

Alba Botanica®

Need to reenergize to battle against your finals week midnight study sessions? Alba Botanica® has you covered. All of the products that Alba Botanica® offers are specifically formulated to rejuvenate and refresh your skin and hair. More specifically, when your eyes fall victim to puffiness, you can try the Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel! This gel cools and reduces puffiness with the help of ingredients like caffeine, cucumber and green tea. On top of that, it’s also hypo-allergenic and small enough to fit perfectly in your pocket.

Tarte Cosmetics

If you’re looking for more natural products, look no further than Tarte Cosmetics. Tarte Cosmetics makes it a mission for their line to never force you to choose between the health of your skin and the quality of your cosmetics. Also, Tarte utilizes high-performance Naturals™ to ensure that their makeup can outlast the busy lifestyle of any collegiette! Check out the Tartiest™ PRO Palette that includes 20 vibrantly pigmented eyeshadows that compliment every and all skin tones, and can be beautifully applied by even the most inexperienced makeup lover.

If you’re looking to liven up your lashes, give the Lights, Camera, Lashes™ mascara a go. This classic vegan mascara not only lengthens your lashes, but it also curls, conditions, and volumizes them. This product also comes with the guarantee to never clump or ruin your luscious lashes.

Being by Sanctuary

If you’re going to rule the world, you should at least smell great while doing so. With Being by Sanctuary’s Salted Caramel & Macadamia Hand Cream, or the Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Cream, you’ll always be the freshest-smelling collegiette in the lecture hall. Being by Sanctuary’s hand creams nourish your winter-worn hands and leave you with a scrumptious scent.

Krazy Glue

Have you ever found yourself with a broken heel? I bet you’ve probably hobbled all the way home for a change of shoes, but you’ll never have to again. Anytime you have a simple shoe mishap or if you’re ever in need of a strong adhesive for your holiday crafts, grab your Krazy Glue. It can bond wood, metal, plastics, vinyl and ceramics, and it dries in mere seconds.

#ActuallySheCan + Le Motto:

Next time you’re frantically searching through your closet for something to throw on, grab one of the “Actually She Can” tanks, created in partnership with the retailer Le Motto. Each activewear top is a soft cotton blend and they all feature motivationally empowering taglines that will exemplify your bold personality!

*All images courtesy of Tawnie Simpson.

Tawnie Simpson is a Senior Editing, Writing, and Media student at Florida State University. She enjoys (needs) a good cup of cold brew, she comes from a small town nobody knows called "about an hour south of Tampa" and she is often mistaken for 10-year-old Lindsay Lohan, but she's not complaining.
Her Campus at Florida State University.