Six of The Most Iconic Music Video Looks of All Time

With every great song comes an amazing music video to match. From Madonna to Beyoncé and everyone in between, here’s a list of some of the incredible looks that made these music videos (and the stars in them) iconic.

Beyoncé in “Lemonade”

Let’s be honest. Everything about Beyoncé is absolutely flawless. From her days in Destiny’s Child until now, she has become an icon for many little (and big) girls in the country for both her music and her fashion choices. It’s hard to choose just one look, but here she is looking absolutely fierce in a yellow Roberto Cavalli dress that only Queen Bey could pull off.

Courtesy: NYMag The Cut

Taylor Swift in “Blank Space”

Since making the full crossover from country to pop with the release of “1989,” Taylor Swift’s outfits have become bolder with each one, even more beautiful than the last. In “Blank Space,” she proves that you can never go wrong with a little black dress and some lace to spice things up.  It also never hurts to accessorize with some great earrings and a winding staircase.

Courtesy: ET Online

Adele in “Send My Love (To Your New Lover)”

It may have been “Hello” that nearly broke the Internet with its release, but Adele stunned with her gorgeous dress in “Send My Love (To Your New Lover).” Although the singer is known for her always perfect eyeliner, she went with a more natural look here, which just makes her flowing flower-printed Dolce & Gabbana dress shine even more. The video, which is much simpler than “Hello,” showcases Adele’s incredible voice as well as the fierceness and confidence that her fans have grown to love her for.

Courtesy: Billboard

Madonna in “Material Girl”

Even though her career started in the 1980s, Madonna is still widely known for her music and for the looks that she’s created during her career. With such a large and successful career, it’s hard to choose just one iconic look from all of Madonna’s videos. One look that definitely stands out from the rest is Madonna channeling her inner Marilyn Monroe for her “Material Girl” music video, wearing a hot pink ball gown paired with matching gloves and shining diamonds.

Courtesy:  NY Daily News

Britney Spears in “…Baby One More Time”

Even if you haven’t seen the video for “…Baby One More Time,” you’ve probably seen Britney’s look from the video somewhere else in popular culture, whether on TV or in movies. Since its release in the early 2000s, high school and college girls everywhere have been dressing up as schoolgirl Britney for Halloween, making the video remain relevant even after all this time.

Courtesy: Billboard

Selena Gomez in “A Year Without Rain”

Even back in her Disney Channel days, Selena Gomez proved to be a fashion icon. In one of her first videos “A Year Without Rain,” Selena looked incredible from head to toe.  From her beautiful locks blowing in the wind to her gold leaf earrings and floor length charcoal grey dress, Selena rocked the video from beginning to end, looking amazing even in the middle of a desert.

Courtesy: Fan Pop

Her Campus at Florida State University.