Hero Copy
Hero Copy
Megan Charles / Her Campus Media
Style

The Signs as Vera Bradley Favorites

As we make our way closer to holiday season, the lingering question of what to get our significant other, friend or family member becomes more real. Or maybe you’re just looking for that perfect item to treat yourself with but you’re not sure what to get. In any case, use your zodiac sign below to help you choose the perfect Vera Bradley piece just for your sign.

Aries (March 21-April 19)

As the first sign of the zodiac, Aries are bold, ambitious and love to be first, so their spot as number one is very fitting. These dynamic, quick-witted fire signs are a force to be reckoned with. Their inner fire is what makes them admirable. For the Aries vying to be number one, the Vera Bradley Wide Lanyard is all they need. Attach your keys and ID, and let your ambition do the rest.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

Taureans are the collectors of luxury. Ruled by Venus, Taureans find innate pleasure in things that bring them comfort and luxury. These dependable earth signs are well-known for their love of food, but underneath lies a creative and grounded person that you can call 24/7. For the dependable (and hungry) Taurus, is the Vera Bradley Expandable Lunch Cooler, which comes with an insulated interior and an extra two inches for an extra snack for a friend in need (or yourself). 

Gemini (May 21-June 20)

Known as “The Twins,” Gemini has an uncanny ability to adapt to any situation presented to them. Their dually ruled mind is able to give them more than one way to look at issues shown to them, and their Mercury rulership gives them ways to communicate well. For Gemini, there’s the Vera Bradley XL Campus Backpack. With a colorful and lightweight feel, this backpack is perfect for any Gemini to store their arsenal of disguises and the chest strap buckle will help keep that chameleon-like personality locked in.

Cancer (June 21-July 22)

Ruled by the moon, Cancers are deeply emotional and sentimental beings. These nurturing souls are easily considered the ‘parent’ of the group. Just like the crab, these individuals may be hiding behind a shell, but underneath lies a protective and compassionate caregiver. For the caregiving Cancer, the Vera Bradley Deluxe Lunch Bunch Bag is all they need. With mesh pockets on the exterior and interior, Cancer can pack enough feel-good snacks for anyone who needs one.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

Leo, ruled by the Sun, wants you to know they’re the main character. These outgoing lions are known for being loyal and dedicated to their loved ones. They may be a little theatrical, but that’s all part of their undeniable charm. For our golden Leos, there’s the Vera Bradley Lunch Bunch Bag. The quilted cotton is colorful and the additional ID window is what every Leo needs to make a statement. The recycled water bottle feature also makes for a great talking point.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sep. 22)

The super organized and practical Virgo is far more than just tidy or neat. These gentle beings are incredibly resourceful and supportive of those around them. They’re not afraid to point out flaws in plans or logic, and their methodical thinking can help just about anyone. Virgo is practical, and so is the Vera Bradley Zip ID Case. Carrying your most important items in one very cute case with an ID window, interior compartment and easy zip closure is just what every Virgo needs.

Vera Bradley product
Original photo by Vanessa Valles

Libra (Sep. 23-Oct. 22)

As the scales of the zodiac, Libra seeks balance in themselves and the world around them. Their well-known indecisiveness stems from their pursuit of balance and considering multiple perspectives, making them very diplomatic. These kind and deeply intelligent beings value harmony above all. The best way to communicate with anyone is over food, and Libra could use the Vera Bradley Lunch Tote Bag to win someone over. The Lunch Tote Bag will also help Libra’s bring harmony to a situation, especially since they’re made from recycled PET water bottles.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)

The firebrands of the zodiac, Scorpios aren’t afraid to walk their own road. Their moods and attitudes can be polarizing but under that scorpion shell lies an undying loyalty and passion that is second to none. Those closest to a Scorpio can attest that they jump into new experiences with unmatched enthusiasm and are very cunning. You can’t start a new adventure or forge a new path without the necessary tools, so for Scorpio, the best option for those is the Vera Bradley XL Backpack. This generously sized backpack is made from recycled water bottles, so it’s waterproof and lightweight, perfect for the darkest valley or highest mountain.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)

Ruled by Jupiter, Sagittarius is often regarded as the adventurers of the zodiac. These extroverted archers can easily light up a room with their effortless charm and stories of all their adventures. These adaptable and flexible beings are always on the move, seeking the next great adventure. For the on-the-go, a Sagittarius would love the Vera Bradley Daytripper Backpack. These backpacks were made for a Sagittarian on the move, with five interior and exterior pockets as well as slips for your devices, you can pack everything you need into this backpack. 

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)

Intelligent and hard-working, Capricorn is the one you call to get things done. These highly motivated folks know what they want and aren’t afraid to make sacrifices to get there. Capricorns are dedicated to their dreams, their loved ones and getting sh*t done. The quintessential Capricorn item is this Vera Bradley Lanyard. It’s very useful and good for on-the-go for those Capricorns who always have somewhere to be. Clip your keys on the signature key ring, snap that ID clip-on and get going!

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)

The revolutionaries of the zodiac, Aquarius isn’t here for conventions or traditions that bind them. These free-spirited and innovative souls are very individualistic and they each have their own quirks that make them who they are. They don’t shy away from being authentic and helping those around them get there, too. For the authentic Aquarius, the Vera Bradley Grand Backpack is the perfect fit. The lightweight, durable design coupled with the recycled PET water bottle details is the way for Aquarius to go. With 12 designs to choose from, there’s definitely a way for Aquarius to express themselves.

Pisces (Feb. 18-March 20)

As the last sign of the zodiac, Pisces is the old soul. It’s said that as the last sign, Pisces has learned all there is to know from the other signs, and that is what makes them empathetic and compassionate. These fish may seem to exist in two realms at once, but they’re never lost; just looking deep within. This Vera Bradley Lunch Bunch Bag in print Cloud Vine is what every Pisces needs for lunch. The pattern mimics the Pisces glyph and the blues fit these fish very well. It’s colorful, lightweight and packable with an ID window, perfect for a Pisces.

If you liked the Vera Bradley pieces for your zodiac sign and feel even more inclined to treat yourself, visit Vera Bradley and check out the entire ReActive collection!

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, TwitterTikTok and Pinterest!

Ruth Artx is a senior pursuing an Editing, Writing, and Media major with a minor in Art History. She serves on the HerCampus Social Team. In her free time, you can find her drinking an unnecessary amount of coffee or listening to true crime podcasts.
Her Campus at Florida State University.