Seven Sweet & Original Recipe Videos To Try This Halloween

With Halloween quickly approaching, it’s likely that you’ve spent some of your time procrastinating on Facebook; dwelling over delicious looking Halloween recipes from Tasty, Buzzfeed, Delish and etc. If you’re anything like me, these videos can get pretty addicting. I’ll click on just one and before I know it, I now have 5 new recipes that I absolutely have to try. Whether you’re throwing a big Halloween party this year or just want a few cute and festive treats to bake with your friends on a night in, here are seven of the most spirited Halloween goodies in video form!

1. M&M’s Popcorn Balls

Courtesy: Facebook

Halloween means desert first, right? These sweet and salty popcorn balls are a quick treat that are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! (Click here for the video recipe)

2. Cute Halloween Marsh Monsters

Courtesy: Facebook

For those of us who are gifted on the crafty side, these marshmallows creatures are (almost) too adorable to eat! (Click here for the video recipe)

3. Jack-O-Lantern Chips and Dip

Courtesy: Pinterest

As if you needed a more festive way to eat Queso and Guac. This is sure to be a hit at any Halloween party! (Click here for the video recipe)

4. Pumpkin Seeds (Nine Ways)

Courtesy: Pinterest

Don’t know what to do with all those leftover seeds after carving your (queso) pumpkin?  Here are nine ways to get creative with those pumpkin seeds! (Click here for the video recipe)

5. Jack-O-Lantern Stuffed Peppers

Courtesy: Pinterest

What’s better than stuffed peppers? Jack-O-Lantern stuffed peppers of course!  What could be a better dinner on Halloween night? (Click here for the video recipe)

6. Three-Ingredient Pumpkin Pie Roll-Ups

Courtesy: Facebook

Pumpkin pie with only 3 ingredients doesn’t get any more delicious than this! (Click here for the video recipe)

7. Magical Homemade “Butterfinger” Bites

Courtesy: Facebook

When Halloween is finally over, here’s a sweet way to use up the rest of your Candy Corn! (Click here for the video recipe)

Her Campus at Florida State University.