Win or lose, the Seminoles will always have our hearts. Start your new year off right with some simple staples to show off your appreciation for our amazing football team all year long.

Jewelry is a great way to wear your Seminole spirit everyday. These post earrings are only $12.95 and the Pandora-like charm bracelet is only $14.95 on Footballfanatics.com

If you’re really daring, these dainty gold necklaces are perfect to invest in. The Dogeared state of Florida charm necklace is $58 and on the right is a spear charm necklace from Baublebar at only $28. Sign up for Baublebar and get 15% off your first order!

[ pagebreak ]

Go bold and flirty with a giant printed bow or twist some pieces of hair back with some Seminole bobby pins. Either way, you’ll have your hair out of your face and tamed during unbearably hot game days. 

There’s nothing like a pop of nail polish to show some Seminole pride. Try a dull red like Essie’s “Size Matters” with a gold topcoat such as Essie’s “Golden Nuggets” for a twist on wearing our beloved school colors. 

Get creative by channeling garnet and gold into your everyday makeup routine! Use a red lip gloss or the Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in “Cherry Me” to depict garnet. To harness gold, try a golden highlighter atop your cheekbones like Benefit’s “Sun Beam” or sweep a golden toned cream shadow on your lids like the Maybelline Color Tattoo in “Bold Gold.”

Alexa is in her junior year here at FSU as an Editing, Writing, and Media major with a Communications minor. She found solace in writing as a form of self-expression and aspires to pursue a career involving media in a journalistic setting. She takes pride in her studies and works hard for her grades. When she has free time, you’ll find her hoarding makeup and handbags, online shopping, on YouTube, or listening to Adam Levine’s angelic voice. She has a fascination with Ernest Hemingway, and hopes to read all of his work someday. She is excited to be working on Her Campus this year as a staff writer, as well as run the Her Campus Facebook page. Come like HC FSU on Facebook to get quick updates on articles that get published to the site.You can also find her on twitter @alexa_please and on Instagram @alexaplease! =)
Kalie Marsch is a senior at Florida State University majoring in Editing, Writing and Media within the College of English. She aspires to work in magazine publishing and editing in the future, and lives for New York Fashion Week. When she's not busy with work or school, she loves to shop, read magazines and online style blogs, sit down with a good book, or go to the gym. She is obsessed with New York City and plans to move there after graduating from college. Kalie also loves being involved on campus and meeting new people. She is super excited to work with Her Campus and looks forward to helping make the FSU chapter the best it can be!