As the temperature starts to drop and the holidays creep behind you, scarves totally become the biggest fashion trend around campus. Read on to find the most stylish ways to rock your scarf this winter season!

1.       The typical way to wear a scarf is to wrap it around your neck and have the excess fall behind your shoulder.

2.       An easy and cute way to rock this winter look is to take both ends of the scarf, tie them together, and wrap it around your neck about two times. This will provide warmth and will look totally cute drooped in front of your sweater.

3.       Another traditional way is to wrap it around your neck and have both ends fall in front of your shoulders; this provides warmth and some super stylish comfort.

4.       Lastly, if you’re wearing a cute jacket or a coat, be sure to wrap your scarf around your neck and stuff it into the front of your jacket. This will bundle you up and make your scarf a totally cute accessory to your outerwear.

This is me rocking style number four in the fabulous New York City!

Maria Losada is a senior at Florida State University pursuing a double major in International Affairs and Editing, Writing and Media. She is driven by her passion for writing and seeks to inspire others through it.  She loves learning about different cultures, languages, and especially enjoys tasting international cuisines!  On her down time you can catch her dancing salsa, reading articles from Her Campus FSU, or daydreaming about her next travel destination. She hopes to live in Washington D.C.  and work for an international development agency."Little by little, one travels far."