Say Hello to Your New Weekend Plans: Fuzzy Pineapple’s 1st Annual Craft and Art Festival

The Fuzzy Pineapple, a craft store in Tallahassee where visitors can shop various accessories, art and apparel, is hosting its first annual Craft and Art Festival. The festival will be held from September 19 to September 20 between the hours of 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.

This event is free to the public and its staff encourages all artists, musicians, painters, photographers, bakers, chefs, authors, family, friends and more to join in the fun. Pets are also more than welcome to come to this festival!

There will be over 100 independent artists displaying their merchandise for visitors to shop through and admire. The schedule for the festival is packed with live entertainment featuring singers, musicians, dancers and more. Visitors will also be able to taste delicious gourmet food from local vendors serving a variety of options, including vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, seafood, poultry, beef, pork and desserts. As visitors explore the wide range of vendors set up at their own tables, they can also participate in a variety of games and even a scavenger hunt for a chance to win prizes throughout the festival.

This event is the perfect opportunity to find inspiration and meet others who are creatively driven in the community. There will be plenty of independent artists ready to share their talents and answer any questions visitors may have. It’s the festival’s mission to help these striving and passionate artists get the exposure they need to help the community notice their incredible talents.

If you love fashion, then this festival would be an amazing one to visit because there will also be a fashion show and body art show to enjoy. Art enthusiasts can participate in the art auctions in the festival and listen in to the artist’s panel, where artists will explain their creative processes and what inspired them to create their work.

This festival strives to encourage creative adventure. There will be multiple outlets for people of all ages to participate in, whether they want to challenge themselves in competing against others or just want to have some fun. These outlets will include a children’s art competition, teen art competition and activity booths and stations. No matter where you go in the festival, there’s bound to be an opportunity to sign a board, create a craft, doodle on a wall, color, paint or take crazy pictures.

If crafts, music, food and fashion aren’t enough to get you excited about this new and unique festival in Tallahassee, then consider being one of the first 200 people that arrive to the festival – you could receive a free goodie bag filled with samples and surprises from the festival’s vendors!

At the start of the event, guests will receive a festival savings book, which will be filled with information, a map, and savings from sponsors and vendors. This is a great opportunity to see the different vendors in Tallahassee and become more involved with the community.

The festival will be located at 1209 Paul Russell Road, Tallahassee, Florida 32301. Join the events page for more updates and come out and show your support for the local artists in Tallahassee this Friday and Saturday!

Courtesy: The Fuzzy Pineapple

Amanda loves to write creatively on her spare time. When she isn't studying for her double major in both Psychology and Editing, Writing, and Media, Amanda is in the kitchen cooking up some dinner or baking sweet treats. She is a kid at heart and will never be too old for anything Disney. Amanda aspires to become a producer and writer for future video games.
Her Campus at Florida State University.