It was apparent that ruffles were going to be a huge trend this spring, especially after viewing the runway collections of Zac Posen, Marni, and Marchesa. You won’t be able to go into a store without seeing a piece of clothing that has some ruffles, and we are seriously excited about this trend because ruffles are romantic, fun, and versatile.

Ruffled Tops

The style of ruffled tops varies this season. You will find tops with ruffled sleeves, ruffled edges, ruffled busts and more. The top pictured above is perfect for women with small busts that are looking to naturally enhance their feminine assets.  Ruffles give the illusion of a bigger bust size, and this top is made all the more awesome because it comes in a variety of colors. The orange color is particularly fun and flirty for spring! You can find this top at Charlotte Russe for just $18.99. 

Ruffled Shorts

Ruffled shorts are unique, and they are perfect for the girl looking to add some edge to their outfit. These shorts are high waisted and are a little dressier than most. The ruffle lies on the top of your bottom, which lends itself to a curvier backside. You can find this pair of shorts at Charlotte Russe for $16.99.d 

Ruffled Skirts

This high-low skirt has a very bold pattern, but the ruffles at the edge of the skirt soften the look. Ruffled skirts tend to lend themselves to a very romantic style, and it is a great look for date night. You’ll be turning heads with a skirt like this! This skirt is from the L’Amour Nanette Lepore collection at JCPenney, and just $34.00.

Ruffled Dresses

Ruffled dresses are the biggest ruffle trend this season. In particular, designers have created many dresses with ruffles at the very bottom of the dress (pictured above). For instance, you may have noticed the super cute ruffled dress with a floral print in the Peter Pilotto for Target collection that was released just last month. The dress pictured above is a Worthington dress that you can find on sale at JCPenney. It could be a great addition to your professional wear!

Her Campus at Florida State University.